Location: CRAPONNE, France
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Customer Service
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Ensure customer satisfaction and contribute to service profitability. Support customers in all lab information technologies topics related with bioMérieux solutions in transversal project with
internal and external stakeholders considering validated procedures, local, legal & regulatory guidelines
Connectivity specialist will have a key role by bringing our software and AI solutions to their full potential. Data is the new oil for Artificial Intelligence, predictive diagnosis, help to clinical decision which all participate in improving patient health and save lives.
We need your expertise to empower healthcare data and build the bridges and pipelines to forward this data to our solutions and be part of this healthcare revolution.
What will be your responsibilities within Biomerieux ?
- Promote HL7 connections to our customers and partners
- Participate in improving already existing connections on customer sites to reach the full potential goal.
- Participate and Contributes to new deployment Projects and meetings with key stakeholders (Customers / Partners / Project) for our clinical decision Support systems)
- Provide emergency support to our subsidiaries field specialist or on-site (LIS connectivity and external interfaces, MYLA, VILINK, Network, etc.).
- Contribute to action plans for critical situations and or contribute to task force
- Collaborate with our partners (LIS & HIS companies, Patient files, …) to improve communication and data exchange
- Deliver and maintain up to date specific training portion about connectivity to the Industry portfolio - some can be in digital format
- Animate a WW community of connectivity experts with specifics regional communities to support
- Support the IT company development with focusing on the new WW regional FIT team to manage/animate
Who are you ?
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.