A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
In our Field Application Team, Field Application Specialist - Microbiology and Field Application Specialist - Immunology/Molecular will act as the key contact for the customer and/or distributor within Turkey to provide field scientific support & services on related areas including sales support, training, qualification, field actions deployment at all stages of bMx solutions life cycle management, guarantee added value, assess patient result impact.
What will your responsibilities within bioMérieux?
- Coordinate and provide consulting, technical training and on-going support on related bioMérieux solutions incluiding Immunology or/and Molecular or Microbiology solutions
- Answer internal & external customer inquiries and ensure compliance with regulatory through timely and accurate documentation in ERP system
- Provide consistent follow up to ensure customer satisfaction and meet KPI
- Develop & retain business, strengthen customer relationship
- Make organizational recommendations around the equipment in order to optimize the workflow, address three dimensions: technical, quality and productivity
- Ability to perform routine training
- Promote bioMérieux solutions demonstration, evaluations, onsite visits on both pre and post sales
- Enable bioMérieux customer in fully utilizing the technical potential of the solutions (interpretation of results, specimen management, workflow optimization..)
- Demonstrate a technical expertise which allows to easily take in charge new products and new technologies
- Provide mentoring, coaching, advanced training, certification and onboarding support of other bioMérieux employees/ new-comers
Who are you?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Immunology and/or Molecular or Microbiology with minimum 3 years of experience in biology, industrial microbiology environment or solid technical background in biology field
- Excellent communication skills, good listener, empathic and assertive
- Organized, rigorous, autonomous and able to make decision
- Ability to analyze, manage critical inquiries & hard situation
- Customer and solution oriented
- Excellent command of CRM tools and MS Office applications
- Deep scientific knowledge of microbiology or immunology and/or Molecular principles
- Fluent in Turkish and English
- Ability to travel with the minimum ratio of %80
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.