- Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job (to be defined in only one sentence):
Be the technical champion of Industry product ranges for the ASPAC region. Contribute to grow the business by helping the customer implementing bioMerieux solutions and by helping first level AS in other ASPAC countries. Improve customer satisfaction and service business from both technical and non-technical point of view.
- Main Accountabilities
- Contribute to Business success of assigned product ranges by building a key customer relation, providing advanced field support:
Assist Key customer in the assigned ranges application
Be the technical confident to understand unmet needs and facilitate soft sales to bioMerieux solutions
Work closely with FSE and AS local teams to install efficiently the assigned product ranges and get the instrument running in routine as well customer’s instrument operation and application. Help local AS and key customers to validate application and solve technical issues
Contributing to continuous improvements to the current products / services, training materials and tools, etc.
- Design, Develop, and Facilitate technical Training of key customers and bioMerieux staff:
Delivering training sessions; and contributing to the training creation process
Be the referent on the assigned product ranges for the ASPAC 1st level AS
Coaching subsidiaries to install, to deliver training and troubleshoot at customer site or remotely
- Manage complaints and Support desk activities by:
Providing second level support to subsidiaries and distributors for complaints, questions or suggestions and initiating investigations as necessary;
representing GiCS on various QA and Regulatory Compliance meetings as need. Be the senior representative for Field Actions and complaint management on the ranges in close interaction with GiCS.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction and service business by different ASPAC RiCS workshops, projects and activities
Providing action to application related process, organization insights, responsible for communication for application specialist group and implement improvement of service function.
- Typical Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent in related field of expertise (i.e., Microbiology, Molecular biology, Biotechnology or related fields).
- Technical Knowledge on at least 1 or 2 ranges of product/system/solutions. Minimum 3-5 years' experience in related function or industry.
Soft skills and behaviors:
Committed to customer and to service with Sense of urgency. Sense of autonomy and (self-)discipline. Cross cultural flexibility. Dynamic learner. Team player, feels responsible for coaching others and facilitating the integration of new comers. Able to analyze, recommend, and challenge proposals to create most effective solutions. Able to make decision or give business-based recommendation, and present topics to senior management or project team meetings
- Scope and Resources Accountability, typical Performance Indicators:
- Scope and Resources Accountability: The position has no direct reports.
- Financial Indicators (revenue, budget, etc.): Currently no financial indicator.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Autonomy of subs and speed of routine consumption of the assigned product ranges.
- Key Contacts (internal / external) and Interfaces: Subsidiaries (local Sales, Marketing, AS, SE) Distributors, Customers, Global Marketing, QA, RA,
International Travel: Availability to travel up to 50%