A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
We are looking for a Global Solution Team Manager leading marketing activities addressing the food safety & quality market, with worldwide responsibilities. You will belong to the Global Marketing department of the Food safety & quality Industry business unit of bioMérieux that offers holistic eco-systems of testing and data solutions to streamline risk management systems enhancing prediction and prevention.
Reporting to the VP for Food safety & quality Marketing & Global key account management, you are managing a team of 6 solution (product) managers in charge of a variety of testing and data management ranges. Leading your team by example and inspiration and in collaboration with other global, regional and local marketing roles as well as with program directors, your team will be in charge of the definition and collaborative execution of the solutions lifecycle & evolution plans as well as the creation of meaningful and actionable marketing and launch/go to market plans.
What will your responsibilities be at bioMérieux ?
- Develop, implement and lead initiatives to make solutions portfolio fit our business strategy and address relevant customer needs. Lead marketing plan development and execution through relevant KPI’s management.
- Consolidate annual marketing guidelines, solution marketing plan and Communication roadmap in close relationship with Regions/Subs, scientific affairs and communication teams.
- Lead the assessment of product range’s business models (embedding reagents, instruments and digital/IT solutions) and propose adjustments to maximize value creation for customers and for bioMerieux.
- Sustain competitive advantage of product ranges by leading life cycle management initiatives and new developments
- Drive all aspects of the marketing mix (voice of customers, planning, development, implementation and life cycle management, pricing & distribution strategies) for the range of solutions with solid team work, efficient go-to-market activities (for product launches) in close collaboration with global segment market as well as the regional and local marketing community stakeholders.
- Adapt our communications for proper value selling addressing the right key customer stakeholders (Production, Industrialization, Quality, IS, Finance, C-suite…) with the right messages, financial tools, value selling content demonstrating the real value of our offer in line with our business ambition.
- Reinforce strategic account based marketing activities in collaboration with global and regional Strategic & Global Key Account Team
- Ensure continuous competitive intelligence, building robust marketing analyses and recommendations on new business opportunities
- Manage your marketing team through on-going commercial transformation processes, grow and develop talent while fostering performance excellence and a team spirit and bioMerieux key behaviours.
Who are you ?
- Dual post-graduate degree in Science and Marketing, with 7 - 10 years of experience in a sales or marketing environment for industry sector.
- Leadership skills to manage a team of 6 solution managers
- Manage complex and agile environment with multilevel stakeholders and decision makers from different function
- You are recognized for your leadership and communication skills and have the ability to distill complex, innovative and scientific based topics into simple and clear messages for different stakeholders.
- Ability to use data and knowledge to challenge management judgments and beliefs;
- Ability to manage and take risk in an innovative way to challenge standard practices and conduct change management,
- Able to establish priorities and deliver commitments on time (result and progress oriented)
- Problem-solving attitude
- High level of integrity and team spirit
- You are fluent in English, and French is a plus.
- You are willing to travel both domestically and internationally when the sanitary conditions will allow it. (20%)
- This position is located in Craponne (France).
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.