Location: Marcy l'Etoile, France
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Medical Affairs
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
What will be your accountabilities?
At bioMérieux, the mission of Medical Affairs is to advance the value of diagnostic solutions to improve patient outcomes and address medical needs, through innovation & product optimization, evidence generation, and knowledge dissemination.
To do that, your main responsibilities & goals will be:
Who are you?
- Minimum required degree is a Master's with a focus in Health Sciences - Advanced degrees preferred M.D., Ph.D., D.V.M., PharmD. MBA desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing a team of medical and scientific professionals.
- Minimum of 7 years of practical experience in Acute Care or Critical Care settings, or you have a cross-sectional exposure or expertise in one or many areas linked to the immunology-based diagnosis including acute kidney injury, traumatic brain injury, cardiac markers, sepsis markers, and infectious diseases.
- You hold excellent knowledge of the hospital/ clinical/ medical environment and are able to challenge medical needs and assess hazards associated with patient care.
- Demonstrated success in communicating medical and scientific outcomes through scholarly achievements with a proven publication track record.
- You are fluent in English with excellent scientific writing and oral communication skills.
Travel: 15-20% domestic and international
Location: Marcy l'Etoile France
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.