A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Looking for an exciting position in a leader company in pharmaceutical and healthcare business ?
bioMérieux, a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics, is looking for an IVD Technical Leader - Product Industrialization & Support who will be the technical leader responsible for product lifecycle activities at our manufacturing site located in Florence, Italy. Joining the team, you will contribute to industrialize new products, lead transfer to manufacturing projects, supporting product improvements and evolutions.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR REPONSABILITIES ?
- Be the technical leader for the assigned In-Vitro diagnostic products, after the launch to market
- Contribute to product industrialization
- Receive the necessary product knowledge from R&D during transfer to manufacturing
- Lead transfer to manufacturing projects, coordinating a cross-functional team
- Technical responsibility for lifecycle management activities: product improvements, obsolescence management, technical investigations, CAPA, verification and validation (process & product)
- Work in close relationship with other functions (Purchasing, Manufacturing, HSE, Quality, Supply Chain, R&D)
- Represent the manufacturing site at Global level for aspects related to operations activity, product support and evolutions
- Be the technical reference for key suppliers
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects
- Contribute to implementation of digitalization initiatives in Operations
WHO ARE YOU ?
- Bachelor’s degree / Master degree in Industrial Engineering area (Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering) or other technical degree with consolidated experience as product Technical Leader or in R&D department.
- Proofed experience as technical integrator of different engineering disciplines (mechanics, electronics, fluidics)
- Ideal candidate with experience both in Product Support and Product Development
- Accumulated experience managing complex projects
- Previous experience in manufacturing is considered a plus
- Knowledge of product design fundamentals (mechanics, electronics)
- Familiar with manufacturing processes and quality controls
- Able to master technical problem solving methodologies
- System thinking acumen
- Hands-on technical attitude
- Keen on product and process improvements
- Solid project management skills
- Able to lead cross functional teams and drive execution
- Team player, self-starter
- Language: Italian (fluent), English (fluent)
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.