Location open in Asia Pacific region, like Singapore, Bangkok, etc.
Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job:
Within the framework of Company guidelines and strategy, the Food Safety & Quality Director ASPAC will be responsible to design and implement the Food Safety & Quality strategic transformation and drive the overall business performance of Food Safety & Quality in order to maximize the ASPAC business results (growth, margin, contribution, customer satisfaction).
- Accountability to the top line and CPM of the Food Safety & Quality segment;
- Strategic marketing to align, adapt and deploy global Food Safety & Quality strategy into the regional implementation;
- Product marketing: classical 4P elements of Marketing, ensure new product launch, product phase-out, production change/evolution to be implemented smoothly across the region;
- New business/market development: to lead and drive the critical new market, new business development
- Contribute to the creation of the Global Food Safety & Quality strategy of the business especially by bringing regional insights/inputs (market, concept validation, business model relevancy…)
- Being the interface between Global & Local marketing, adapt and execute the Food Safety & Quality strategic transformation in ASPAC with a strong focus on existing and new battlefields to achieve territory revenue and profits
- Strong value contributor to the S&KA global regional growth: aligning global GK/SA strategy and deployment to the countries, given regional/local regulatory and culture specificities;
- Animate the ASPAC Food Safety & Quality community (training, competencies, best practices, information sharing, identifying referents for segments / solutions…)
- Interact, support and influence regional/local organizations. Additionally work with Key Opinion Leaders on key initiatives.
- Business development strategy in collaboration with global and regional stake-holders.
Typical Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in marketing/selling value based solutions to Food Safety & Quality companies or service serving global key accounts
- Have regional working experience and working activities in similar value chain
- Scientific sensibility
Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrate strong leadership. Must thrive working cross-functionally in a matrix structure.
- Customer and results oriented
- Team spirit and actively promote knowledge sharing with local teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong relationships. Communication experience at CXO level. Ability to develop and manage key relationships with KOL and organizations
- Strong experience in Account based marketing
- Creative thinking
- Multicultural / International Experience