Business (Sales) Manager - PH & Guam
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Taguig, Philippines
Position Type: Unfixed Term
- Prepare annual budget and monthly latest best estimates (LBE)
- Achieve annual revenue and profit targets for Equipment, Reagents and Service (E,R,S)
- Accountable for monthly forecast and accuracy
- Contribute to define strategic and tactical marketing actions including total solution offering, service revenue generation, customer segmentation, product positioning and pricing strategies
- Plans and implements defined marketing action plans in a timely manner
- Maintains good knowledge of market trends, changes in economic conditions including health policies, competition actions and customer needs
- Establishes information database on customer information like hospital listing, laboratory and clinician profiles
- Manage distributor relationships, including their appointment, performance assessment and training
- Establish high-level, significant relationships with potential customers and distributors, key opinion leaders, key decision makers and industry leaders (i.e. government or industry associations)
- Knowledge of CRM and leveraging this tool for driving customer satisfaction and sales generation
- Works collaboratively with cross functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction delivery
- Able to conduct business in an ethical way, in compliance with company policies, laws and regulations and industry standards
- Leads sales team and maintains high level of motivation to foster a culture of performance
- Graduate qualification in Biomedical Science or Medical Laboratory Sciences.
- Post-graduate Business related qualification is highly desirable.
- 8-10 years’ experience in Sales and/or Marketing in a related industry, with good knowledge of IVD Diagnostic market. Having Microbiology market knowledge is an added advantage
- Successful sales track record within a matrix organization
- Leadership skills as well as team building, and strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to health ministry, hospital key stake holders and KOLs
- Proven distributor management experience
- Strong analytical and execution ability, good organization skills
- Independent and self-starter
- Good communication skills in English