Based in Craponne site, you will be integrated in the Supply and Demand management team part of the Global Supply Chain, ensuring the supply of the reagents within WW Biomerieux network.
The Inventory Manager is responsible for End-to-End stock level and shelf life management over his/her finished products portfolio, in order to reach target service level at optimized costs.
What will be your responsibilities at bioMérieux ?
- In line with strategies defined in S&OP, computes SLA stock parameters to be met within international distribution centers warehouses; ensures that they are respected and triggers required reviews as function of changes of production, distribution strategies or of market conditions. In collaboration with subsidiaries and VMI, computes subsidiary SLA and validate any change of it.
- Based on sales forecasts, provides manufacturing sites of his/her perimeter with the netted unconstrained demand signal (input to plant site MPS and Brand S&OPs). Propose scenario based on simulations done with OMP. Prioritizes and checks production plan consistency; arbitrates amongst the operational scenarii whenever necessary. Leads the Supply Review meeting and participate actively to the S&OP of his/her brand.
- Propose, validate and put in place distribution strategy. Is responsible for the air/sea ratio and ask for distribution adjustments when required.
- Anticipates medium-term scrap and back-order risks, drives related allocations/promotions and monitors firm STOs/ Purchase Orders in relation with Replenishment Planners in case of a High Risk of supply Crisis or in case of a Supply Crisis. Communicate scrap and back-order risks following standard procedures (Warning list, …).
- During launches and phase outs and in collaboration with LCM team, plans for initial stock-build/final stock-draw and transfer tactics in order to reach target service level at optimized economics.
- Maintains MRP views on International Distribution Centers in the Information System, and ensures data quality (min/max/Safety stock)
Who are you?
- Master’s Degree, ideally specialized in supply chain/planning with 2 to 5 years of experience in planning.
- Ability to make or influence decisions (Mastery)
- Good communication skills
- Anticipation skills (Mastery)
- Analytical skills
- Adaptability / Flexibility (Mastery)
- Business acumen, financial risks understanding
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Practical experience of multilevel planning principles and tools (SAP understanding, MRP, ideally APS tools, OMP)
- Understanding of manufacturing, logistic and transport key drivers and constraints
- Agile with IS systems in general