A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Product Manager - Microbiology (Pre-Analytic and Post-Analytic)
In our Marketing Team, Product Managers for Microbiology will act as the key responsible to ensure that all conditions are met to develop the business to reach the objectives defined for the organization and for the related portfolio in alignment with the local and global strategy. To support this, we’ll be hiring 2 Product Managers, one for Pre-Analytic and one Post-Analytic
What will your responsibilities within bioMérieux?
- Develop and formalize local market and customer understanding to feed the local marketing plan.
- Build and execute the local marketing plan, involving all necessary internal functions in alignment with the global marketing strategy.
- Support product life cycle including feedbacks and adjustments to local requirements.
- Lead all activities to maintain, launch (go to market), and withdraw (go out of market) bioMérieux products and services of his/her perimeter: solution, value proposition, message and communication channels for each key stakeholder.
- Align and embark all internal and external business partners needed to execute the plan through a clear communication of the strategy, ensuring that people are trained and make sure that their incentive plan is aligned with the strategy execution. Ensure metrics are consistent and actionable.
- Develop a measurement plan to assess the efficiency of their marketing activities and its impact on customers and the business.
- Contribute to the Budget & Strategic Plan.
- Ensure alignment and communication between global, regional and local marketing organizations
Who are you?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in related fields and/or post graduate degree in Science and Business/Marketing is highly preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales, Application or Product Marketing with former marketing background specifically in healthcare and/or diagnostic environment will be preferred
- Excellent communication skills internally and externally, good listener and empathic
- Organized, rigorous, autonomous and assertive
- Ability to analyze, prioritize, decide and execute
- Customer and solution oriented
- Strong business acumen along with demonstrated work ethic, integrity and professional conduct
- International mindset and ability to adjust in multicultural environment
- Ability to connect, facilitate and lead multifunctional teamwork
- Fluent in Turkish and English
- Ability to travel with the minimum ratio of 30%
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.