A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network. Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
What will be your responsibilities at BIOMERIEUX ?
The position is placed under the responsibility of the Global VP for Compensation & Benefits.
Within a team of 5 people, you will support the processes and projects relating to team member performance and compensation. More specifically, your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for salary administration, analyzing compensation surveys and obtaining all necessary information to prepare compensation proposals and budgets.
- Responsible for validation of global job evaluations including coordination of processes, communication & training.
- Prepare and support the salary review process and bonuses via the Compensation module (SuccessFactors);supporting HRBPs, Managers, & team members throughout the process; be in direct contact with the external service providers involved in the maintenance and development of the tool.
- Explain and promote the use of standard systems and processes (including reporting) in order to develop the autonomy and performance of end users in their daily tasks, in accordance with internal control.
- Participate, and support an international network of experts / key users or specialists to disseminate information on new processes and process improvements on a global scale, and thus capture user needs final. The goal is to improve processes in collaboration with other areas and project teams.
- Collect, qualify and prioritize opportunities for process improvement and monitor their implementation with the relevant stakeholders
Who are you ?
- Master or equivalent training in fields such as HR, information systems, with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Experience with job evaluation methodologies is a plus
- Experience on an imperative HR information system and knowledge of the Success Factor compensation module is a plus
- high level of adaptability / flexibility, ability to facilitate meetings, customer focus and result, ability to translate objectives into action plan
- Fluent in English required
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.