Location: CRAPONNE, France
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Marketing
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
We are looking for a Global Solution Manager in charge of innovative immunoassays dedicated to the development and production of vaccines, with worldwide responsibilities.
You will belong to the Global Marketing Pharma Quality Control Business Unit of the Industrial Microbiology Unit of bioMérieux that offers holistic quality control expertise and solutions to pharma, biotech, CDMO manufacturers, ultimately helping them provide patients with critical therapies more quickly and safely.
Today, the vaccine production sector is in the midst of a transformation, notably following COVID-19 pandemic and the massive emergence of messenger RNA vaccine technology. The InDevR VaxArray® platform, provides bioMérieux with an innovative response to the challenge of quality control of this new type of vaccine.
What will your responsibilities be at bioMérieux ?
You will be responsible for the marketing development, planning and its execution providing all the necessary insights, positioning, value selling materials and distribution tactics to support the business development of this innovative solution. This position collaborates closely with Business Development Leader, Strategic Partner, Global Industry Customer Service, Supply Chain, adjacent marketing functions (both global and local subsidiaries worldwide).
Main responsibilities include:
• Defining the marketing strategy, value proposition and positioning for VaxArray® range in EU and toward Global strategic accounts of the bioproduction market.
• Driving the Go-to-Market strategy and implementation in the relevant geographies,
• Designing and executing marketing operations and plan ensuring innovation adoption and customer satisfaction; monitoring and assessing accessible market, customer segmentation and targets, price, support to sales development and training,
• Support the promotion of the solution; with the execution of communication and campaign strategies with the support of the Communication Department and in close collaboration with Business Development Leader, Scientific Affairs, and our Partner,
• Ensuring range availability: price definition, product availability in close collaboration with Supply Chain,
• Conducting the necessary market and competitive intelligence, as well as marketing analysis, using Voice of Customer approach, to characterize business development targets, solution positioning and market access strategy,
• Developing and maintaining close relationships with key opinion leaders (KOL) and key stakeholders in close collaboration with scientific affairs, business development leader.
Who are you ?
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.