This job posting is no longer active.
Location: CRAPONNE, France
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Marketing
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
We are looking for a Global Solution Manager in charge of immunoassay applications used in the development and quality control of vaccines (including mRNA) for applications including but not limited to potency testing.
You will be responsible for the development, planning and execution of the marketing plan; providing all the necessary insights, positioning, value selling materials and distribution tactics to support the business development of the InDevR VaxArray® solution. This position collaborates closely with Business Development Leaders, Strategic Partners, Global Industry Customer Service, Supply Chain, adjacent marketing functions (both global and local subsidiaries worldwide).
What will your responsibilities be at bioMérieux ?
• Defining the marketing strategy, value proposition and positioning for VaxArray® range in EU and toward Global strategic accounts of the bioproduction market
• Driving the Go-to-Market strategy and implementation in the relevant geographies
• Designing and executing marketing operations and plan ensuring innovation adoption and customer satisfaction; monitoring and assessing accessible market, customer segmentation and targets, price, support to sales development and training
• Support the promotion of the solution; with the execution of communication and campaign strategies with the support of the Communication Department and in close collaboration with Business Development Leader, Scientific Affairs, and our Partners
• Ensuring range availability: price definition, product availability in close collaboration with Supply Chain
• Conducting the necessary market and competitive intelligence, as well as marketing analysis, using Voice of Customer approach, to characterize business development targets, solution positioning and market access strategy
• Developing and maintaining close relationships with key opinion leaders (KOL) and key stakeholders in close collaboration with scientific affairs, business development leader
Who are you ?
You hold a degree (Master preferred) in life sciences with knowledge or experience in immunology, analytical development, or vaccine development.
You have 2 years of experience in marketing in the life sciences with a strong business acumen; MBA is a plus. Candidates with strong practical knowledge of QC applications such as potency testing in the bioproduction industry are encouraged to apply.
You are comfortable engaging with subject matter experts and are willing to explore and develop new business.
You are recognized for your leadership and communication skills and have the ability to distill complex topics into simple and clear messages for different stakeholders.
You are customer oriented and problem-solving attitude with a strong team spirit.
You are fluent in English, and French is a plus.
You are willing to travel both domestically and internationally 20% of the time.
This position is located in Craponne (Lyon area, France).
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.