A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions which determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety.
Our teams working across our digital transformation and information technology areas are literally changing healthcare through technology. Their various expertises are serving innovations for patients and business. Development of new solutions (hardware and software) as well as building qualitative data and insights contribute to the constant improvement of public health.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job:
The Account Manager is responsible for the business development in a specific area in the Center-North East of Italy throughout the management of Customers (existing and potential) and products portfolio to achieve or exceed Sales results. The main scope is the Food business and market.
- Discover customer’ s needs environment and key contacts in Food industries
- Build and maintain strong business and technical relationship with key accounts based on value proposal, in order to promote instrumentation, reagents and services sales;
- Insure customer relationships are optimized to achieve sales targets and budget, while keeping the overview about the sales territory in terms of understanding the opportunities, risks and competition’s activities (analyze results on a regular basis)
- Create a strong network with c-suites
- Manage quotations and tenders
- Execute Action Plans and create projects at industry level for bringing high value proposition
- Collaborate with other team members and functions (such as marketing & technical application specialist) for creating a strong Dynamism within the zone (“sharing” of strengths & resources)
- Ensure a sufficient number of visits to customers, respecting the objectives set in the territory; report on sales, activity and territory performance as requested by the organization
- Responsible for Food industries and Third-party Labs in Center-North East of Italy
Typical Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ Experience in sales in the Food market;
- knowledge in Microbiology and Molecular biology is a plus; Capital equipment sales preferred
- Team Working and proactivity
- Bachelor’s degree- for clear understanding of technologies and industrial processes/challenges
- Technical/scientific background, with experience in Food industries
- Skills: curiosity; to be perseverant , results oriented, enthusiastic and dynamic; proven ability to build relationship with also C-level figures, and to manage the entire sales process
- Capacity to respect strategic plan to work efficiently and to create F’cast for the territory
- Salesforce CRM experience is a plus
- Must be able to work > 80%of the time in the field
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.