Provide field technical support & service, including installation, preventive and curative maintenances, and field actions at all stages of bioMérieux instruments life cycle to secure and optimize lab operations.
- Perform preventive equipment maintenance and repairs as per the annual planning of the system, providing high-quality customer service experience.
- Install and de-install equipment at the customer's site.
- Inspect, test, and repair bioMérieux instruments and related equipment as per the manufacturers' specifications.
- Manage spare parts with compliance to bioMérieux processes.
- Maintain current instrument-based knowledge by studying/referring to technical manuals
- Attend training sessions (locally and globally) as planned with the National Field Service Manager.
- Collaborate with Customer Service colleagues to improve resolution rate and instrument up time.
- Commit to meeting the customers’ needs for phone support and on-site response times, during and after-hours working schedule.
- Conduct business in full compliance with bioMérieux quality & regulation processes.
- Keep accurate and timely records of all service activities in CRM.
- Develop and retain business, strengthen customer relationship.
- Refer to the more senior FSRs for guidance and support as needed for demanding and complex situations.
- Bachelor of engineering (biomedical, electronics, computer sciences, biotechnology) or equivalent with 3+ years of related experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer and solution oriented.
- Organized, rigorous and autonomous.
- Good communication/ presentation skills.
- Ability to handle CRM (daily functions and running reports as required).
- Ability to work independently & as a team player.
- Efficient territory and time management.
- Experience with implementing connectivity and IT solutions (connection to LIS, data management solutions, etc.).
- Self-initiative and proactive customer support.