Location: GOTEBORG, Sweden
Position Type: Unfixed Term
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job is to achieve or exceed sales/product mix targets of allocated territory/product ranges/services by driving new business revenue with existing and potential customers. This job is based in Sweden.
- Build and maintain relationship in order to promote instrumentation and reagents sales, insuring customer relationships are optimized to achieve sales targets and budget, while keeping the overview about the sales territory in terms of understanding the opportunities, risks and competition’s activities.
- Ensure a sufficient number of visits to customers, respecting the objectives set in the territory. Respect the basics of the bioMérieux Sales Excellence principles.
- Execute the SBO meeting plans of actions as agreed with Sales Management.
- Develop own sales skills & knowledge of the products, services and customers by working closely with Senior Sales Management and more experienced sales representatives.
- Interact cross-departmental co-operation, leading to best possible and efficient team work.
- Prepare quotations, proposals, tenders for review by Senior Management prior to negotiation with customers.
- Report on sales, activity and territory performance as required by organization.
- Keep the Sales Force Automation (CRM tool) tool daily and correctly up-to-date (customer address, contacts, opportunities, activities..).
- Ensure sales activities comply with legal and ethical standards as well as company policies.
Typical Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- BS/BA degree in Science / Business related filed. Biology, Bacteriology, premedical or medical degree.
- Experience working in laboratory environment or previous life sciences sales experience.
- Sales Experience required, minimum of 3 years selling experience, capital equipment sales preferred or experience working in laboratory environment, and/or previous life science sales experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to develop a solid knowledge of bioMérieux product ranges and Sales strategy and the understanding of the IVD market and competition environment. Sales results orientation and ability to learn and integrate the selling process and implement the sales tools. Intermediate computer literacy.
- Fluent in Swedish and English
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.