This job posting is no longer active.
Location: CRAPONNE, France
Position Type: Trainee/Intern
Job Function: Marketing
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
bioMérieux is a world leader in food safety and quality microbial testing technologies. bioMérieux will launch a new version of one of its solutions in 2023. The marketing department and the commercial operations teams in the different regions of the world will work together to make this solution launch a success.
In this context, we are looking for a Product Manager Assistant who will work within the Global Marketing Food department and will be supervised by a Senior Product Manager. Your main role will be to support the Senior Product Manager on a daily basis.
What is your mission at bioMérieux?
- Assist the Marketing Managers in defining and executing the G2M (Go to market) strategy for this international launch,
- Collaborate with a multi-cultural and multi-stakeholder team to ensure all necessary activities for this project,
- Learn and develop conceptual and practical skills on one of the most important processes of successful companies: product innovation and launch.
Who are you?
- You are preparing a Bac +5 degree with a double competence in Science / Marketing,
- You have a level of English that allows you to express yourself both orally and in writing in a fluent manner,
- You are organized, proactive and have intercultural sensitivity.
- You have a strong sense of initiative and curiosity.
The internship is based in Craponne, accessible by public transport via the C24 bus line.
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.