A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
As IT Specialist Apprentice based in Madrid or Barcelona reporting to the Iberic IT Manager you will be the responsible to connect to our remote support system (Cloud environment) our instruments and software. You will travel around Iberia laboratories to discuss with the hospital IT technicians to win the remote connection and configure it in each laboratory/instrument.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSIONS AT BIOMÉRIEUX?
- Win remote connections on the Iberia Hospitals
- Create and maintenance the remote platform using different VPNs software
- Discuss with hospital IT people about cybersecurity and networks to connect our equipment to the hospital network and our remote support platform
- Connections follow up to be sure that every instrument connected doesn’t lose the remote connection
- Support mandatory and optional software and firmware patches and upgrades.
- Keep stakeholders informed/updated
WHO ARE YOU?
- University Degree IT o computer engineer / Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- Internships in companies in the healthcare sector
- Master or equivalent in networks, routing, switching (CCNA…)
- IT Skills, ability to perform software updates and parameter, validation and verification Internet Protocol, Wireless Modems/Routers, Cloud systems and services, Cyber Security…
- Ability to discuss and convince with IT hospital people to install our remote connection system
- Administration and Knowledge experience in Operating Systems Administration (Windows Server 2016/2019)
- Must be able to work independently managing priorities, effectively multitask to meet deadlines and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player
- Exhibit good interpersonal and diplomacy skills, excellent verbal and written capabilities
- Ability to analyze, recommend, and challenge proposals to create the most effective solutions.
- Be passionate about the healthcare sector and learn every day.
- Fluent Spanish and English, Portuguese will be a plus.
Business travel (IBERIA) is to be expected (90%)
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.