A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
We are looking for a Senior Inventory Manager to manage his/her finish goods portfolio and to support the Supply community ensuring continuous improvement of inventory management processes, sharing best practices and leveraging other Inventory Managers competences.
Based in Craponne site, you will be integrated in the Supply and Demand management team part of the Global Supply Chain. The Inventory Manager is responsible for End-to-End stock level and shelf life management over his/her finished products portfolio, in order to reach target service level at optimized costs.
This position offers a combination of operational and transversal activities. You will bring your expertise, technical and interpersonal skills to improve stock availability and drive/be part of improvement projects to optimize our processes.
What will be your responsibilities at bioMérieux ?
- Be a key player for Supply Initiative in Global Supply Chain projects, as the Inventory Management process expert.
- In line with strategies defined in S&OP, computes SLA stock parameters to be met within international distribution centers warehouses; ensures that they are respected and triggers required reviews as function of changes of production, distribution strategies or of market conditions. In collaboration with subsidiaries and VMI, computes subsidiary SLA and validate any change of it.
- Based on sales forecasts, provides manufacturing sites of his/her perimeter with the netted unconstrained demand signal (input to plant site MPS and Brand S&OPs). Propose scenario based on simulations done with OMP. Prioritizes and checks production plan consistency; arbitrates amongst the operational scenarii whenever necessary. Leads the Supply Review meeting and participate actively to the S&OP of his/her brand.
- Propose, validate and put in place distribution strategy. Is responsible for the air/sea ratio and ask for distribution adjustments when required.
- Anticipates medium-term scrap and back-order risks, drives related allocations/promotions and monitors firm STOs/ Purchase Orders in relation with Replenishment Planners in case of a High Risk of supply Crisis. Communicate scrap and back-order risks following standard procedures.
- During launches and phase outs and in collaboration with LCM team, plans for initial stock-build/final stock-draw and transfer tactics in order to reach target service level at optimized economics.
- Maintains MRP views on International Distribution Centers in the Information System, and ensures data quality (min/max/Safety stock)
Who are you?
- Master’s Degree specialized in supply chain/planning with +5 years of experience in planning
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to drive change management
- Ability to make or influence decisions
- Good communication skills
- Anticipation skills
- Analytical skills
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Business acumen, financial risks understanding
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Practical experience of multilevel planning principles and tools (SAP understanding, MRP, ideally APS tools, OMP)
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.