A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
What will be your responsibilities at bioMérieux ?
- In line with strategies defined in S&OP, computes SLA stock parameters to be met within international distribution centers warehouses; ensures that they are respected and triggers required reviews as function of changes of production, distribution strategies or of market conditions. In collaboration with subsidiaries and VMI, computes subsidiary SLA and validate any change of it.
- Based on sales forecasts, provides manufacturing sites of his/her perimeter with the netted unconstrained demand signal (input to plant site MPS and Brand S&OPs). Propose scenario based on simulations done with OMP. Prioritizes and checks production plan consistency; arbitrates amongst the operational scenarii whenever necessary. Leads the Supply Review meeting and participate actively to the S&OP of his/her brand.
- Propose, validate and put in place distribution strategy. Is responsible for the air/sea ratio and ask for distribution adjustments when required.
- Anticipates medium-term scrap and back-order risks, drives related allocations/promotions and monitors firm STOs/ Purchase Orders in relation with Replenishment Planners in case of a High Risk of supply Crisis or in case of a Supply Crisis. Communicate scrap and back-order risks following standard procedures (Warning list, …).
- During launches and phase outs and in collaboration with LCM team, plans for initial stock-build/final stock-draw and transfer tactics in order to reach target service level at optimized economics.
- Maintains MRP views on International Distribution Centers in the Information System, and ensures data quality (min/max/Safety stock)
Who are you?
- Master’s Degree, ideally specialized in supply chain/planning with 2 to 5 years of experience in planning.
- Ability to make or influence decisions (Mastery)
- Good communication skills
- Anticipation skills (Mastery)
- Analytical skills
- Adaptability / Flexibility (Mastery)
- Business acumen, financial risks understanding
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Practical experience of multilevel planning principles and tools (SAP understanding, MRP, ideally APS tools, OMP)
- Understanding of manufacturing, logistic and transport key drivers and constraints
- Agile with IS systems in general
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee’s individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.