Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job:
Ensure, in alignment with the strategy, that all conditions are met to develop the business by reaching the objectives commitments, to the organization for the concerned portfolio. The incumbent is responsible for managing all aspects of a successful commercialization of bioMérieux products in Canada. This includes strategic planning for the launch of new product, marketing strategies and tactics, product lifecycle management (pre-launch, launch to sunset) , production of sales support tools, value-added messaging & customer engagement programs, support optimal customer satisfaction and achieve sales and gross margin targets.
- Develop and formalize local market through Market research and customer understanding to feed the local launch, marketing and business plan
- Build and executes the local strategic marketing plan, involving all necessary internal functions ( Medical, Government, CSO, Sales teams), in alignment with the global marketing strategy.
- Supports product life cycle including feed-backs and adjustments to local requirements.
- Lead all activities to maintain, launch (go to market), and withdraw (go out of market) bioMérieux products and services of his/her perimeter: solution, create value-added promotional material and message for digital communication channels for each key stakeholder/customer to generate leads.
- Align and embarks all internal and external business partners needed to execute the plan through: a clear communication of the strategy, ensure people are trained and make sure that their incentive plan is aligned with the strategy execution, ensure metrics are consistent and actionable.
- Participate for RFPs, review contract, tenders in order to recommend pricing strategies based on market conditions as well as lead the tender/RFPs process from a technical stand point.
- Develop a measurement plan to assess the efficiency of their marketing activities and its customers and business impact.
- Contribute to meet sales budget and gross margin , execution of Strategic Plan and effective Commercial kick-off.
- Ensure alignment and communication between global, regional and local marketing organizations and customers through digital channels communication programs
Typical Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Post Graduate degree in Science and Business/Marketing highly preferred
- 5 years’ experience minimum in Marketing with experience directly with Canadian Healthcare System
- Optional but an asset : Experience in Clinical Microbiology
- Skills and Qualifications
- Strong written and verbal French and English communication skills required
- Good knowledge of diagnostic environment
- Strong analytical, communication and motivation skills
- Strong business acumen along with demonstrated work ethic, integrity and professional conduct
- Strong Marketing skills
- Ability to prioritize, decide and execute
- Ability to connect, facilitate and lead multifunctional team work