- Act as a Clinical resource to promote the clinical interest of our products and solutions to physicians and support their implementation within the hospital in order to target the right patient population, educate, and drive demand & prescription
- Support the commercialization of new parameters & biomarkers and actively contribute to reaching our company sales goals by providing clinical expertise necessary to achieve the close portion of the sale working with the sales team
- Demonstrate the clinical and economic value of our high medical value products and solutions by providing education to physicians-nurses-pharmacy staff & other clinical support staff, & performing clinical presentations in various hospital departments such as ICU, ED, Cardiology, laboratory…)
- Promote bioMérieux products and services through products demonstrations, evaluations, or site visits
- Assist laboratories with implementing our products-tests & solutions in daily routine patient care, then developing best practices and protocols to maximize our products utility
- Enable our customers in fully utilizing the clinical potential of our products & Identify and formulate clinical case studies
- Assist in field based activities of bioMérieux teams and clinical knowledge : business workforce training, report satisfaction & needs & market trends, create new revenue opportunities, assist in executing retention plan at critical accounts, coordinate with AS to troubleshoot process and product issues, cooperate with marketing representatives and Medical Advisor
- Support development of Key Opinion leaders network among Clinicians, Laboratory and Administration : capitalize on relationship opportunities for cross selling bioMérieux products & services
- Participate in local educational and promotional initiatives
- To keep up-to-date on product knowledge relating to bioMerieux products and that of its competitors.
- To cooperate and work closely with different stakeholders in the business process including internal partners i.e. Business Manager, Regional Business Manager, Sales team, Marketing team, Medical Advisor, customer service department, administration team and external partners i.e. Customers, Clinician, Nurse, Hospital Staff, IVD actors
- Assist actualizing various marketing promotion plans requested by Sales manager/Marketing manager/ RBM’s.
- To proactively share info and cooperate with follow team members in ASEAN and other personnel within the organization where necessary.
- Design and Organize or participate in the customers meeting, evaluating and reporting the effect.
- To provide customers / opinion leaders with up-to-date information on the company and its activities.
- Bachelor degree in Nursing, Physician assistant studies, pharmacist, or similar field of healthcare required
- Familiarity with infectious disease diagnosis, treatment and/or microbiology or virology methods is desirable.
- Measurable experience as a Clinician or Nurse is required
- Experience in hospital based clinical process implementation and improvement is preferred
- Ideally combined with an experience of promoting medical devices-products or presenting technical information to audiences with various degrees of scientific and clinical experience
- Willingness to demonstrate clinical value of our products in coordination with business workforce
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer and problem solving oriented
- Cooperation and team player mindset
- Excellent communication/presentation skills, listening skills and negotiation skill
- Good communication in English
- Valid Driver's license with an excellent record