Who We Are:-
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. Our entrepreneurial adventure, begun over a century ago, is driven by an unrelenting commitment to improve public health worldwide.
Since 1963, we've been paving the way in the field of in vitro diagnostics and have contributed greatly to improving public health and making the world a healthier place. The solutions that our teams imagine, develop and manufacture are key to enable healthcare professionals and industry players to make confident decisions to improve patient outcome and ensure consumer safety.
It is today present in 45 countries, serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors, and supported by more than 13,000 employees worldwide.
Job Responsibilities (including, but are not limited to):
Your role will be instrumental to reinforce our position as a global leader in in vitro diagnostics, to improve patient care and to help make the world a healthier place through internal and external marketing communication activities and efforts.
- Develop and execute marketing communications across various channels consistent with the brand guidelines, key messaging, product positioning and create content that are relevant to the target audience
- Coordinate and liaison with internal and external stakeholders on alignment, approval and creation of digital, social media and traditional print assets, toolkits and other MarCom materials
- Share, disseminate and support MarCom best practices
- Be the brand custodian and champion, ensuring branding integrity in all communications in line with corporate identity
- Support internal campaigns and key topics sharing
- Organize internal communication related events
- Mass communication (e-Blast, newsletters, videos, animation etc.)
- Coordinate and organize internal / external events and activities (webinars, symposiums, trainings, congresses, workshops, regional meetings, etc.)
- Liaison with relevant parties to ensure smooth and successful delivery (congress organizers, creative & event agencies, venues, etc.)
- Overall project coordination of marketing & communication projects, ensure adherence to timelines and submissions
- Administrative support, operational updates and reporting as necessary
- Purchase Orders and budgets / payments tracking
- Any other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Marketing/Sciences/Communication or a related discipline.
- 3 to 5 years working experience in marketing and communication function, in the Pharma or in vitro diagnostics space will have an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to effectively communicate, present and connect with stakeholders across all levels
- Creative perspective and proficiency in utilizing creative tools, with an eye for details
- Digitally savvy, and well versed in current social media trends and platforms
- Technical knowledge in webinar and communication tools such as MS Teams and Webex, proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Relevant past experience with and/or cultural understanding of the Asia Pacific region is highly advantageous