Thailand Product Manager for Immunoassay
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Marketing
- Builds brand equity by improving awareness, interest and elevates to continued usage and consumption
- Anticipates problems and opportunities to ensure smooth implementation of life cycle management programs and the achievement of desired results.
- Contribute to the Product Life-Cycle Management (LCM) in tight collaboration with the Product Managers and the Regions by translating VOC findings into must-have product requirements and future improvements
- Manages product mix portfolio in order to the maximum potential based on regional and global directions
- Creates a market potential analysis of a possible business opportunity with minimal supervision
- Consciously incorporates brand equity management as a key driver in strategy formulation
- Represent the Voice-of-the-Customer (VOC). Contribute with the Global Product Manager to transform market and customer needs into product evolution by giving strategic vision and recommendation for future developments
- Utilizes market research findings or results to enhance understanding of customer needs
- Identifies and manages emerging key influencers
- Tailor fits activities to specific key influencers that will create mileage for the brand and the Company
- Clearly communicates company’s expectations and limitations to the customers when needed
- Interact with KOLs in close collaboration with Medical Affairs as part of regular customer visits and contacts at country level, develop the network of KOLs and pool of advocates to support the solution.
- Establish long-term business relationships with key influencers
- Create/customize CRM to increase brand loyalty
- Builds long term relationships with local Health Ministry to adopt to our solutions
- Initiates programs that will help build the business and expand the market of key influencers while improving our brand mileage
Market Planning and Development
- Master Market knowledge by gathering information related to the market (incl. competition), by analysing the market, its key growth drivers, the competitive field
- Anticipates market behaviors based on historical data over the medium-term (3-5 years)
- Draws conclusions from market trends and uses this as basis for action plan
- Identifies strategic implications of market trends (price movement, new products launches, etc.)
- Integrates and correlates data from different sources to produce a holistic picture
- Define the product marketing strategy by developing yearly and executing the Country Marketing Plan (CMP), working with the Regional business Manager, for products/services under your responsibility.
- Establishes strategic direction (3-5 year term) and corresponding plan of action
- Builds propositions to demonstrate the value (clinical, economic etc.) of our solutions
Teamwork and Collaboration
- Drives internal salesforce and distributor teams
- Works with regional and global teams to establish marketing campaigns, pricing structures, local clinical evidences
- Collaborates with different stakeholders to ensure business growth and sustainability (Regulatory, Supply Chain, Commercial Performance, HR etc.)
- Lead Go to Market (G2M) activities: Lead G2M activities to ensure preparedness of the launch and the Market.
- Experience in brand/product management 3-7 years. IVD Immunoassay or Pharma business are preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Medical Technologist or related filed. Master degree in marketing or MBA will be a plus
- Fluent in English and Thai to communicate with key local and regional stakeholders. Good in communication & Presentation
- Ability to travel domestic and aboard, Driving license is required