The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and support related tasks. This person must be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of working in a matrix organization with diverse people and programs.
The ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, while remaining dynamic, proactive and resourceful, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Responsible for the travel arrangements (visa application, flight, hotel and dinning reservation) for internal managers and external healthcare professionals customers (as needed), timely processing of expense reports, and maintaining organized record-keeping with strict confidentiality
- Assist with the creation of documents, basic presentation slides and basic key performance indicator monthly reports to support team for planning and execution
- Coordinating and facilitating internal team meetings, offsite meetings/events etc
- Provide general office administrative support alongside the other admin staff in the office e.g. initiating purchase requests, ordering office supplies, and maintaining general filing requirements.
- Process payments to external vendors (including healthcare professionals) and handle inquiries for any payment related matters
- Coordinating schedules and managing calendars for multiple parties to ensure that activities are properly arranged with no conflicts
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- At least 5-6 years’ relevant experience in MNCs is highly preferred
- Relevant education or industry qualifications
- Strong organizational skills, with good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to multitask and work within deadlines
- Ability to work independently with a high level of service orientation, with experience in the management and implementation of multiple projects
- Strong MS Office skills including Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel and Word