bioMérieux Japan Ltd.
- Drive the forecast and budget processes of the legal entities within the framework of the Group budget process and guarantee the respect of deadlines, procedures, and deliverables.
- Actively contribute to the closing activities in collaboration with the financial accountants to ensure accurate information and provide decision & ad hoc reporting to all business partners.
- Build the monthly reportings and perform the required reconciliations
- Perform the performance analysis with the objective to identify profit improvement opportunities & challenge accordingly the business actors, Alert the operational management and propose the necessary corrective actions
- Managing and improving the reporting environment, including data quality, accuracy, and readability
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to the management team to best take necessary decisions in the course of the daily business as well as regarding strategic topics to ensure sustainable profitability of the business, Actively contribute in the projects by producing or by validating the economic/ad’hoc studies.
- Approve and challenge the investments/purchases requests and ensure compliance of the purchase process with Group requirements
- Implement internal controls within his/her area of responsibility... Be an active actor of the Internal Control System by performing specific regular controls
- Provide leadership for continuous improvement in all areas of controlling & contribute to the evolution of the controlling tools
- Perform his/her tasks in full transparency with other Finance departments and with a collaborative spirit.
Typical Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Graduate from Business School (option Finance/Controlling/Audit) or if relevant Graduate in Engineering School with significant Finance exposure and experience
- Experience in audit, internal audit, operational management control (2-5 years of experience minimum)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Finance knowledge and understanding
- Skills in controlling & accounting, finance, management, office automation and database
- Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership, rigor, courage
- Analytical, logical and synthesizing capabilities
- Ability to prepare & present data in ways to help colleagues, businesses partners, and management to make better decisions
Poses expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of data/process High-level written and verbal communication skills
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee’s individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.