A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
bioMerieux has a position open for a Global Application Investigation Leader to be based in Bruz (or Craponne), France.
Within the Global Industry Customer Service (GiCS), the Global Application Investigation Leader F/M is responsible of Complaint Handling Process. It includes the management, the coordination and the accountability of the end to end investigation. You will be responsible, as Technical Support Specialist (Life Science Application Specialist), to the management of all requests from our subsidiaries/distributors.
You have to demonstrate leadership capabilities to contribute to improve the satisfaction of our end industry customers.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Provide technical support to subsidiaries and distributors on different microbiology ranges (culture media, API, Bioball, third party products) intended for Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic and Food industry customers
- Be responsible and lead the investigations of concerned ranges of products
- Contribute to action plans for critical situations and/or contribute to task force
- Coordinate with various cross-functional teams within the organization including QA, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and R&D to investigate incoming enquiries from our subsidiaries and distributors.
- Track/report the status of investigations and escalate concerns to management in a timely manner and make decision/action plans for resolution.
- Perform complaints trend analysis and prepare reports for other departments.
- Provide feedback on product/service issues to R&D, manufacturing and main other range stakeholders.
- Contribute to the design of support tools for subs/distributors to use in the support of customers (troubleshooting, guide, FAQ…).
- Coach subsidiaries/distributors on support desks activities and troubleshooting at customer sites or remotely if necessary.
- Be the referent in case of audit and lead the audit preparation – 1st line of contact in case of audit.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biology, or Pharmacy/Medicine degree is preferred OR Associates Degree with 3-5 years relevant experience in similar position (e.g. Technical Support, Field Application Specialist/Engineer...)
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills, good team spirit, analysis and synthesis
- Must possess good technical writing skills for drafting investigation reports, customer letters and other communications
- You are recognized for your leadership, and your ability to convince and gain buy-in.
- Committed to customer and to service with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Exposure to Quality and Manufacturing field required with knowledge of root-cause investigations, implementation of CAPA
- Knowledge in ERP functioning and reporting tools (SAP, CRM…)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Cross cultural flexibility
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.