Location: CRAPONNE, France
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Customer Service
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Within the Global Industry Customer Service ( GiCS) department, as a Global Implementation Specialist, you will be part of the Food Application Specialists and System Engineers team. Your role will be to provide a technical and scientific expertise to support, train, develop and coordinate the activities related to the bioMérieux Industry Molecular Biology Solutions implementation at customers.
Your main accountabilities will be :
- Supports the Regional Business Managers and local sales representatives during the sale process of Industry Molecular biology solutions.
- Participates to customized assays development process and implementation at customer.
- Ensures an efficient GiCS readiness to launch of customized assays by providing the expected deliverables at each stage of the process.
- Ensure proper knowledge transfer to the rest of the GiCS team.
- Provides second level emergency support to subsidiaries and distributors for complaints, questions or suggestions.
- Provides advanced field support Expertise.
- Supports subsidiaries Worldwide for Industry Molecular biology solution implementation.
- Executes action plans and task forces as needed for critical situations
- Facilitates learning plan including training & coaching for subs & distributors to deliver services at customer site
- Contributes to the design and development of tools for subs and distributors to support customers and optimize local services (customer training kits, service launch file...)
- Provides feedbacks on product/service improvement to internal stakeholders
- Represents bioMérieux as presenter at congresses
- Participates and Contributes to strategic Projects
- Contributes to continuous improvements to the current products / services, training materials and service tools, etc.
- Executes, Advises, Proposes, Develops and Reviews service delivery offers and updates
- Be qualified as Global trainer for GiCS trainings for Industry Molecular Biology solutions. Deliver trainings as a back up to GiCS experts.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in related field of expertise (i.e., AS-Biology & Life Sciences, Molecular Biology.) or minimum 5-8 years of experience in related department or industry.
- Technical & Scientific Knowledge on several ranges of Products /Systems/Solutions.
- Lead technical activities
- Qualified Trainer
- Advanced technical knowledge and experience of applicable disciplines, including pedagogy. Capable of contributing to scientific customer workshops
- High sense autonomy and interdependence
- Proactive and Self Motivated
- Scientific rigor
- Sense of organization
- Good communication with customers and represent the values of the company in front of customers
- Analytical and synthesis skills
- Strong service spirit and sense of prioritization; cultural flexibility
- Project management
You enjoy working in an environment where interaction with multidisciplinary teams is key.
Fluently English skills, any other language will be your advantage.
Travel expectation 50% - Worldwide.
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.