Location: CRAPONNE, France
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Information Technology
A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions which determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety.
Our teams working across our digital transformation and information technology areas are literally changing healthcare through technology. Their various expertises are serving innovations for patients and business. Development of new solutions (hardware and software) as well as building qualitative data and insights contribute to the constant improvement of public health.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
We are looking for a confirmed IT Software Asset Manager to join the bioMérieux IS Operation & Performance team. As a Software Asset Manager you will be in charge of implementing an effective management, control and protection of software assets within the bioMérieux IS organization throughout all stages of their lifecycle.
Software assets scope includes all software asset types: SAAS, desktop solutions, on premise and cloud hosted solutions, and Infrastructure related software assets (operating systems, databases, virtualization...).
What are your missions at bioMérieux?
Your main activities as an IT Software Asset Manager will be to:
· Define SAM strategy aligned with IS strategy
· Collect and centralize software data inventory
· Collect and centralize software entitlements
· Work closely with Contract Managers to have a clear vision on contractual allowed usage and limitations
· Work closely with Contract Managers, Purchasing, Service and Domain Managers to implement effective SAM processes
· Improve Software Asset Management processes already in place
· Ensure license compliance: license usage in line with contractual clauses.
· Optimize license usage and purchases in adequation with IS needs
· Put in place a SAM governance to report on software compliance risks and optimizations to the IS Management
· Be involved in discussions for new licenses acquisitions and license or maintenance contract renewals
· Support internal stakeholders in case of external audits
Who are you?
· Technical skills
o Postgraduate degree in Information Systems
o Software Asset Management experiences
o Broad IT experience IT (10 years minimum)
o Good licensing knowledge for major editors on the market
o Experience with at least one SAM tool
o English fluent
· Interpersonal skills :
o You have a good communication to all management levels of the company
o You know how to work autonomously and how to prioritize your activity
o You are thorough and methodical: you know how to address several topics simultaneously
o You are client oriented and agree with bioMérieux values
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.