A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
The in-house application specialist BENNOR serves as key customer representative and is the initial point of contact for any incoming internal/external customer support requests to ensure high level customer experience and satisfaction. She/he takes in charge and ensures processing of incoming customer requests (questions, support requests, technical claims) by providing technical & scientific support and its remote resolution or dispatches interventions to field teams. The in-house AS is the key interface between field and global functions. In addition, the in-house AS is in charge to communicate on customer service related product changes or quality issues.
Main Accountabilities :
- Answer internal/external customer inquiries.
- Report all requests in our customer relationship management system to guaranty traceability according to company’s standards and regulation. Accurately follow the set-out quality processes and vigilance.
- Advise, guide, and provide the necessary technical & scientific support to customers who contact the helpdesk.
- Lead the troubleshooting analysis, diagnose, and bring the solution to the customer by remote resolution or by dispatching to technical field experts or global support, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction to avoid disruption at customer site. Contribute to a smooth interface between remote & field activities.
- Prepare service work orders for corrective actions and update installed base with relevant information.
- Lead launch/implementation of new products, methodologies, and processes to handle customer request with efficiency.
- Identify service sales leads and opportunities.
- Ensure proper internal/external feedback.
- Communicate to internal /external customers about customer service related product changes (product recall, update/upgrade of software versions of equipment, update of user manuals or instruction of use). This includes:
- Interpret the required actions in collaboration with the marketing and customer service teams
- Define the impacted customer trace list targeted by the Field Action to estimate whether associated customer letters need translation to the local language and send customer letters consequently
- Administratively manage and trace the different operations
- Interact with internal departments (customer service teams, sales, marketing, supply chain, installed base and quality assurance) to achieve end-to-end execution
- Perform other administrative and customer support related tasks as required: participate in projects, continuous improvement of internal processes & procedures.
- Perform joint visits with field application specialists for knowledge acquisition.
WHO ARE YOU ?
- University education or equivalent in microbiology, biotechnology, molecular biology, immunology or at least 3 years of laboratory experience.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer and solution oriented skills
- Active listening, empathic, assertive
- Stress-resistant and able to analyze & manage critical inquiries
- Confident, thorough and attention to detail
- Organized, rigorous and autonomous and able to make decisions (reactive)
- At ease in digital environment (MS Office knowledge is key, Salesforce knowledge is preferred)
- Languages: fluent in Dutch and English, good knowledge of French
In the first 1-2 years the focus will be on in-house support for the customers in Nordics and Benelux. You will be working from our office in Brussels( 2 days) or from home. You will join a team of 2 other in-house application specialist. To increase your knowledge you will do shared field customer visits with an experienced colleague.
After 2 years in building your knowledge on different industry product ranges you will change into a 50% in-house role supporting Nordics and Benelux customers and 50% field support Benelux.
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.