A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Under the management of the Global Purchasing Performance and Quality Director, you are responsible for the definition, the improvement, and the support for the proper execution of Supplier Approval and Performance Management processes, within a regulatory and standards environment (MDSAP, IVDR…). Also, you are responsible for ensuring the conformity of Global Purchasing Quality Management System.
What are your main duties within bioMérieux?
- You are the referent for :
- The use of methods and tools(MyASL, bioMérieux Supplier Platform, Supplier Performance Measurement)
- The proper execution of Quality Assurance Management System
- The compliance and the continuous improvement of quality related operations within the Global Purchasing scope.
- Participate to the execution of Global Purchasing objectives.
- Drive the continuous improvement policy related to quality operations,
- Interact with support function(s), and contribute to project(s) core team.
- Drive the relationship with Supplier Quality Managers / Global Function QMRs, and identify impacts of Supplier Quality Management on Global Purchasing activities.
- Participate to the design and to the execution of Purchasing - Quality trainings
- Animate, support and advise project teams and quality purchasing teams
- Be responsible for the proper documentation of Quality Management System in order to address regulatory and Global Quality Management System requirements.
- Realize activities in order to ensure compliance of the Purchasing Quality Management System: CAPA, change control, Supplier Quality actions, internal and external audits, quality training, process review…
- Analyze impact of regulatory requirements on Global Purchasing activities, its implementations on Purchasing Quality process, and ensure the proper execution of Pruchasing Quality process.
- Support Global Purchasing team (FR, US, IT, BR, CN) and other bioMérieux entities (Distribution Subsidiary and Sister Companies) on Supplier Management.
Who are you ?
- Master Degree or similar educational background, with at least 5 years’ experience in operations / industry
- Expertise on analysing and on execution of International Regulatory Requirements and sector related standards ( i.e. : ISO, QSR, MDSAP, IVDR, etc.)
- Ability to work in autonomy and as a team player. Advanced skill set on the selection and the use of Quality Engineering and related techniques.
- High level of adaptation / flexibility required, ability to drive meeting and facilitate decision making process, results oriented, ability to translate objectives into action plans, and ability to drive and manage projects.
- Good communication skills, with good level of interpersonal relationships and with a good level of intercultural environment.
- Fluent in English (writing, listening, speaking)
- Position can be held in US
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.