Who We Are:-
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. Our entrepreneurial adventure, begun over a century ago, is driven by an unrelenting commitment to improve public health worldwide.
Since 1963, we've been paving the way in the field of in vitro diagnostics and have contributed greatly to improving public health and making the world a healthier place. The solutions that our teams imagine, develop and manufacture are key to enable healthcare professionals and industry players to make confident decisions to improve patient outcome and ensure consumer safety.
It is today present in 44 countries, serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors, and supported by more than 13,000 employees worldwide.
- Communicate closely with Sales / Marketing Department to get information of market demands variance.
- Monthly Forecast Data collection, analysis, and maintain APO database accordingly.
- Chairing S&OP meeting with Sales / Marketing Department.
- Inventory management: Reviewing & managing distributor’s stock level in target range, Sell-In / Sell-Out trend, and BMX in-house stock with min / max alert.
- Review & set the replenishment method with cooperate distribution center.
- Supply Planning: communicate with cooperate distribution center for expediting and rescheduling, shipment tracking until receiving.
- Scrap risk management and projection, optimize supply planning by concerning shelf life constraint.
- Extend and maintain material’s master data in SAP & APO.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly report preparation.
- Other tasks assigned by the DP Mgr.
Education / Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor degree, major in Supply Chain / Logistics / International Trading / Business Administration preferred
- Demand Planning / Analysis working experiences for 3 ~ 5 years.
Skill Sets Requirement:
- Troubleshooting and analysis skills.
- Knowledges in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Good self-learning ability, strong responsibility, & good communication.
- Experiences on SAP & APO will be a plus.