This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Duties and Tasks Overview:
Regionally : The RMM is accountable for working with country teams across Asia Pacific Region in full alignment with Global Marketing Team(s) to develop, implement and execute local marketing plans and tactics aligned to the company’s Regional & Global Marketing Strategy for an assigned products range(s) / solution(s) for sustainable , predictable and profitable growth and market share gain.
• Globally : He/she ensures the translation of Global Marketing Strategy into local execution. The Market Manager will provide both guidance and support to Regions/subs to ensure they can meet their business goals.
• He/she plays a key role in driving Go To Market activities and local execution of LCM decisions.
• Drive solution-selling approach by working transversally over different product lines to reinforce the value proposition, and address customers’ challenges, this in close collaboration with the Regions / subs .
• Contribute to build the Global Marketing Plan (GMP) with the Global Product Managers, for a given Solution (integrated product lines)
• Cross-country activities on the solution / product range
o Conduct regional competitive landscape analysis (OTSW) and market environmental studies (government, regulatory, temperament…etc) to define the specific sustainable competitive advantages for the assigned products range.
o Following the G2M process, Launch new products, ensure follow up and propose tools to implement within the Subsidiaries / Zones, formulate and execute marketing strategy ensuring growth and profitability for the franchise within the Asia Pacific region.
o Identifying opportunities and find innovative solutions to increase turnover for already launched or new products Review performance across the Region paying specific attention to sell-out analysis beyond sell-in data on his/her specific product range
• Single contact point to Global Marketing
o Serve as a key contact point for Global teams to roll-out global strategy across ASPAC within his /her specific product range or solutions offering
• Escalate and speak the ASPAC voice in global forums to ensure that the customers’ needs from ASPAC are well taken into account by Global teams.
• Operation support to countries
o Work with local country and regional team members to drive customer professional education programs, especially in emerging countries to facilitate adoption and long term growth for the products / solutions
o Works closely with all Countries/ Zones Sales & Marketing Teams to design and implement MAPs to achieve the yearly business objectives:
a. Prepare, monitor and update annual Sales & Expense Budget to ensure optimal of fund and return on investment, shares responsibility of achieving sales budget with Sales Team.
b. Create Yearly Business Plan: Design action plan to implement local strategies following the corporate strategies to achieve our Sales, Margin and market share objectives as defined in yearly budget.
c. Prepare strategic plans as required. Works on specific business plans and market survey as part of global strategy
Qualifications & Competencies
Education & Experience:
A bachelor degree in Healthcare Life Science or Marketing, preferably both.
Medical Technologist or Lab. background especially in Clinical Biochemistry / Immunoassay is desirable.
10 to 15 years of previous Sales and Marketing experience on IVD business in Asia Pacific markets.
Languages: Good oral communications skills, Fluent English and Chinese is Desirable
(other local languages & French are an advantage)
Excellent interpersonal and influential leadership skills
Excellent presentation, and communication skills.
Excellent planning and organizational skills.
Excellent Project management skills
Well organized, results oriented, able to work under a minimum of supervision.
Computer usage knowledge:
Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…etc)
Willingness and ability to travel up to x% of his/her time.(TBD)