A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
The adoption manager will drive, the success and long term loyalty of the usage of external facing digital solutions, part of the omni channel approach by building and facilitating a robust methodology including data analysis, action plan, support and all related action to drive the business benefits and the internal efficiency.
- Lead the adoption activities considering all the different elements of the ecosystem·
- Working with the omnichannel team but also strongly with the analytics and change management teams, in order to build the methodology and materials to communicate, organize and drive the activities post-launch with the local and regional business organizations·
- Define action plans, follow up and monitor the progress to drive the local adoption of the solutions·
- Build with the omnichannel team the relevant material to support the business actions and demonstrate the value realization·
- Ensure the proper reporting of the activities for the different level of organization (local/region and global)·
- Will partner with the CRM team when relevant·
- Guarantee the proper governance to manage adoption worldwide and facilitate the exchange of best practices between countries·
- Animate a network of business representatives and create innovative challenges between countries boosting the usage of the CX Ecosystem.
Who are you ?
- Bachelor degree in Sales/Marketing/Business related field – Master Degree preferred
- 8 years of experience in business-oriented position
- Requires true passion for digital customer experience as well as being a creative thought-leader; experience working with transformation initiatives and agile environments is preferred
- Agility with digital solution·
- Strong knowledge of business processes related to commercial operations·
- Demonstrated communication and negotiation skills·
- Knowledge of Salesforce and web solutions·
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, teamwork and collaboration skills.·
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English, French is a plus) And Turn complex data into simple stories that drive action.·
- Ability to multitask and work within deadlines, professionally managing competing priorities. ·
- Experience working in a matrix organization in multinational companies would be advantageous.
- English (Fluent) French is a plus
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.