Location: , United States
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Marketing
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 44 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network. This includes our SLC site, formerly known as BioFire Diagnostics.
Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) and Stewardship (AMS) programs are at the core of bioMerieux Full Potential growth plan. The Sr. Product Marketing Manager is responsible for defining the marketing strategies and tactics for the AMS/ Sepsis/ Integrated Solutions/ Key Product portofolio, support AMR Full potential initiatives, maximizing the value proposition of the combined portfolio to Healthcare practitioners, industry influences, inside and outside the lab.
This position plays a key role in the Go-to-Market process and deployment of marketing strategies.
The Product Marketing Managers is responsible for:
Interfaces, works closely with:
Training and Education:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to translate clinicians diagnostic needs into executable messages.
• Analytical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Ability to communicate, negotiate and influence all levels of stakeholders including employees, other department leaders, top leadership, high profile customers, the public, regulatory agencies, etc.
• Organizational and project management skills, leadership skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Knowledge of patient management/ infectious disease/ microbiology strongly desired.
• High sense of adaptability, prioritization, and organization
• Solid working knowledge of marketing regulated clinical diagnostics preferably in the field of infectious disease strongly desired.
• Ability to navigate and proactively solve complex issues and problems. Ability to apply creative solutions to issues and anticipates outcomes.
• Interacts and presents technical information to audience with various levels of scientific experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
20% Domestic travel
Please be aware that recruitment related scams are on the rise. Fraudulent job postings are being placed on other websites, and individuals posing as bioMérieux Talent Acquisition team members are reaching out via email or text message in an attempt to collect your personal and confidential information. In some cases, these scammers are also conducting bogus interviews prior to extending fraudulent offers of employment. Beware of individuals reaching out using general phone numbers and non-bioMerieux email domains (i.e. Hotmail.com, Gmail.com, Yahoo.com, etc.). If you are concerned that an interview experience or offer of employment might be a scam, please make sure you are searching for the posting on our careers site https://careers.biomerieux.com/ or contact us at [email protected].
BioMérieux Inc. and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioMérieux’s or its affiliates’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).