A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
bioMérieux Global industry Customer Service is looking for its Global Customer Service Field Specialist along the launch of its new 3 P entreprise solution. As innovative than the solution , that brand new position aimed to support our trained customer on the equipment servicing, by phone (using remote innovative tools) or ultimately on site when required.
Linked to the Global Expert Unit you will be on direct contact with the product core team and bring the voice of customer, thoug be part of a worlwide community of expert to share experiences and increase of technical support efficiency.
What will be your missions at bioMérieux?
- Regional service support on bioMérieux systems:
- Provide remote support, troubleshooting by using digital solutions at your disposal (Vilink or Remote Video Services) to assist our trained customers on their service duties.
- When required, act as a field resource for the ranges that you are supporting through on-site visit
(to be delivered within 48h max from initial customer call).
- Provide information to the local sales and marketing teams to manage customer satisfaction follow up, track customer spare parts consumption analysis if appliable and inform local customer service when required.
- Manage your schedule in coordination with your back up to ensure customer support coverage
- Interaction with the Global (L2 & L3)
- Be the voice of the field & escalate to the GiCS (Global Industry Customer Service) on a timely manner when the technical situation required.
- Active participation on the Follow the Sun community (group of worldwide range experts) with proactive sharing of experiences, assisting to the periodic remote and physical workshop.
- Regular visit with the Core Team to get inducted in the product life management and maintain a high level of knowledges
- Ensure the Customer satisfaction by:
- Supporting their requests with a high reactivity and quality by phone
- Support the customer agents to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair their systems through remote or on-site assistance.
- Advise our customers on the best way to use the system and sharing them periodic service analysis (KPI, uptime etc)
- Manage the customer report of its assigned area by register it into CRM
- Ensure the traceability of the service delivery
Who are you ?
- Graduate of an engineering with experience in customer support and connectivity.
- Knowledge of the laboratory environment.
- Muticultural capabilities
- Knowledge on operating systems.
- Knowledge on networks, middleware and Data Management Software.
- Knowledge of the environment of pharmaceutical or food industry is preferred.
- Fluent level of English + other language preferred.
- Experienced in resolving customer problems.
- Experience in the use of Customer Relationship Management Software
- Experience working with intercultural teams.
- Within EMEA region
- Travel: 30-50% of time
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.