A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Our Global Marketing and Global Commercial Capabilities & Performance department is looking for a Global Marketing Communication Project Manager to join the Marketing Communication team.
You will report to the Associate Director Global Marketing Communication within a team of 5 employees.
What will be your mission?
- Manage the deployment of communication plans, based on the global marketing strategy, including omnichannel digital marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to the implementation of a consistent online and offline customer journey that is aligned with the business strategy focused on personalized customer account management.
- Create and drive tactics related to bioMérieux's Clinical Operations marketing strategy: from brief writing to delivery, including the recommendation dimension and driving execution with agencies. Matching the tool/format/content to the tactical objective is a key responsibility, with the goal of optimized customer exposure in mind.
- Manage time budget and human resources (i.e. coordination of internal and external agencies) per project and move in agile mode to optimize resource deployment.
- Involve and support Regions & Countries to optimize operational execution:
- Collaborate to gain business insights, achieve maximum adoption and plan local adaptation of content as early as possible.
- Provide them with tools to meet their localization needs (texts, local regulations, images).
- Train and support these regions and countries in the deployment of their campaigns or the creation of local variations.
- Examples of projects:
- Create communication kits for launches.
- Create editorial calendars to enhance brand content, track indicators and monitor their publication.
- Co-manage strategic campaigns with digital marketing experts.
- Deploy a promotional plan - Global and Local - around key conferences.
Who are you?
- Minimum of 4 years of higher education in Communication / Marketing.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in communication and/or marketing in large groups. Experience in the field of in vitro diagnostics/life sciences within a commercial organization, if possible in a global role, is a plus.
- Brand territory concepts - company, solutions and products - are part of your daily life.
- Project management experience in a sales or marketing environment.
- You have proven experience in digital activation campaigns: database deployment with drip campaigns, content deployment on social media, media buying, etc.
- You have already participated in product launches in an international and matrix environment.
- Fluent in English.
- You are proactive and have excellent organizational and priority management skills.
- You are perfectly at ease with dealing with international stakeholders – taking into account cultural differences.
- You are customer oriented with a positive attitude, flexible and open to consensus.
- You will travel up to 25% of your time.
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.