This job posting is no longer active.
Location: CRAPONNE, France
Position Type: Fixed-Term
Job Function: Marketing
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
We are looking for a Global Solution Manager Food Safety Data Solutions who will work and grow within the Global Marketing Food safety & quality Department.
This position will report to the Global Solutions Marketing team manager.
What will your responsibilities be at bioMérieux ?
You will be responsible for the product planning and its execution throughout the life cycle for instruments, reagents and software related to current and future evolutions for these ranges, which are in strong growth phase and investment for further innovation.
This position collaborates closely with R&D, Scientific Affairs, Sales, Global Industry Customer Service, Supply Chain, adjacent marketing functions (both global and local subsidiaries worldwide).
Main responsibilities include:
• Building the strategic product/range marketing plan: monitoring and assessing market share and total available market and defining the marketing mix )customer segmentation, product features, price, etc) as well as go to market strategies for commercial deployment, sales support and training.
• Designing Brand marketing plans and marketing guidelines; with communication and campaign strategies and executing these with the support of the Communication Department and in close collaboration with Regions and Subs ensuring customer satisfaction and innovation adoption.
• Innovation: Develop and evolve the range taking into account sales, segment marketing, R&D and customer service insights among others ; and considering market trends in our immediately accessible markets as well as adjacencies to enter.
• Leading Lifecycle management activities, by ensuring achievement of profitability objectives coming from the core business strategy: sales, profitability, customer satisfaction…
• Ensuring range availability: price definition, product availability, reference management in SAP, participation in complaint handling and other VoC inputs.
• Developing and maintaining close relationships with key opinion leaders (KOL) and key accounts to capture customer experience and engage them in product launches and execution in our subsidiaries
• Using Voice of Customer approach to evolve the range by ensuring that customer needs are understood by project teams (by prioritizing project specifications and presenting a business plan) and taking into account sales, segment marketing, R&D and customer service insights
Who are you ?
• This position is located in Craponne (France).
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.