Who We Are:-
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. Our entrepreneurial adventure, begun over a century ago, is driven by an unrelenting commitment to improve public health worldwide.
Since 1963, we've been paving the way in the field of in vitro diagnostics and have contributed greatly to improving public health and making the world a healthier place. The solutions that our teams imagine, develop and manufacture are key to enable healthcare professionals and industry players to make confident decisions to improve patient outcome and ensure consumer safety.
It is today present in 44 countries, serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors, and supported by more than 13,000 employees worldwide.
- Establish and maintain professional relationship with physicians, surgeons, pharmacists, nurses, Clinical Microbiologists, clinical pathologists, laboratory managers and other health care supportive functions in hospitals.
- Planning and organize Medical affairs programs such as clinical meetings, CMEs, workshops and trainings for health care providers.
- Serves as an medical educational resource to health care professionals for bioMérieux solutions.
- Guide, advise and work closely with sales & marketing team of bioMérieux and distributors in ASEAN region for bioMérieux products & solutions.
- Liaising with health authorities (e.g. Ministry of Health), policy makers, payers, clinical societies, NGOs, etc.
- Networking with Key Opinion Leaders.
- Writing Medical / scientific manuscripts , research protocol for studies, etc
Training & Education
- Medical Degree (MBBS or similar) with a training on infectious diareses or Ph.D with medical science with experience in working at hospitals or Allied health care degree / diploma (Nursing, Pharmacy, health science with at least 3 years of working experience in a reputed hospital- those candidates with experience in infection control/ Antimicrobial stewardship will be highly preferred.
- Knowledge in patient management, clinical procedures adopted in hospital would be an asset.
- Familiarity with infectious diseases diagnosis (microbiology, immunoassays and molecular biology notably) or treatment choices (antimicrobials in particular) is desirable.
- Working experience in multi-specialty hospital is desirable. Strong exposure to infection control programs, antimicrobial stewardship programs, etc will be considered as advantages.
- Working experience in international healthcare companies such medical devices/ Pharmaceuticals under medical affairs or marketing is a plus.
- Knowledge of Laboratory workflow; clinical lab experience is also a plus
- Knowledge and exposure to different health care markets (Pharma/ Medical devices/ IVD) in Asia Pacific / ASEAN region will be considered as an asset.
- Strong presentation & communication skills are essential
- Team player, with ability to interface with local, regional and global teams.
- Meticulous, strong analytical and scientific skills
- Demonstrate strong planning, organizational and decision making skills
- Familiar with Microsoft office; PowerPoint, Work and Excel
- Scientific writing capabilities ideal.
- Strong command in both written and spoken with English and Thai are must. Knowledge of additional languages to communicate with key stakeholders is a plus.
- Ability to travel within ASEAN countries