Who We Are:-
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. Our entrepreneurial adventure, begun over a century ago, is driven by an unrelenting commitment to improve public health worldwide.
Since 1963, we've been paving the way in the field of in vitro diagnostics and have contributed greatly to improving public health and making the world a healthier place. The solutions that our teams imagine, develop and manufacture are key to enable healthcare professionals and industry players to make confident decisions to improve patient outcome and ensure consumer safety.
It is today present in 44 countries, serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors, and supported by more than 13,000 employees worldwide.
To be responsible for client’s technical satisfaction and loyalty. Ensuring effective utilization of bioMérieux systems and reagents. Providing technical service and support to achieve optimal utilisation of bioMérieux products within Industrial laboratories. To assist Sales with the management of accounts / customers and activities under his/her responsible area in order to ensure the achievement of the company’s sales targets
- Provision of pre and post sales technical information. Train customers on all aspects regarding use of bioMérieux instrumentation, consumables and software
- Work closely with field service engineers and sales team, participate in and co-organize local User Group Meetings and workshops
- Troubleshoot instrument and reagent problems. Call on customers on a regular and timely basis
- Assist to co-ordinate new version software installation
- Attend conferences and other industry association meetings as required
- Liaise with overseas GCS/CSI departments. Co-ordinate and conduct instrument installations, product evaluations, demonstrations
- Identify, engage and develop local KOLs in the areas of Food and Pharmaceutical safety
- Build bioMérieux Industry as the market leader in microbiological controls
- Preparation of technical information relating to tender submissions
- Preparation of regulatory submissions
- Liaise with local regulatory authorities e.g. FDA under direction of Regional QA/RA Manager
- Ensure the currency of government registrations for all products
- Participation in internal audits
- To manage repeat sales and develop additional accounts in order to achieve profitable sales goals.
- To provide regular feedback on company marketing strategy and also the strategy of those of competitors.
- To keep up-to-date on product knowledge relating to BMX products and that of its competitors
- Perform customer satisfaction surveys and post installation questionnaires
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in biology/microbiology/molecular microbiology
- 3 years’ experiences in molecular biology or industrial microbiology
- Technical troubleshooting and problem solving mindset
- Presentation, Training and coaching capabilities
- Familiar with good laboratory practices on Pharmaceutical
- Organized, rigorous and autonomous
- Good communication and ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Basic data analysis capability
- Fluent Bahasa Indonesia is a highly preffered and fluent English in oral and writing is also preffered.