Who We Are:-
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. Our entrepreneurial adventure, begun over a century ago, is driven by an unrelenting commitment to improve public health worldwide.
Since 1963, we've been paving the way in the field of in vitro diagnostics and have contributed greatly to improving public health and making the world a healthier place. The solutions that our teams imagine, develop and manufacture are key to enable healthcare professionals and industry players to make confident decisions to improve patient outcome and ensure consumer safety.
It is today present in 44 countries, serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors, and supported by more than 13,000 employees worldwide.
The ASEAN Marketing Manager has responsibilities to oversee marketing segment strategy and lead marketing communication activities for bioMérieux Industrial Microbiology in ASEAN, with a primary focus on Pharma Quality Control. This role will work closely with sales, regional and global marketing, regional and global communication team as well as distributors within the ASEAN cluster.
- Analyze marketing landscape to prioritize efforts, taking into account the reality of resources.
- Develop and execute segment marketing, communication strategy, and product launch.
- Manage marketing assets and updates for customers and internal touch points, contribute to development of segment sales budget and marketing expense budget, organize marketing events, document business processes, and provide marketing and product management support to Account Managers and Distributors.
- Gather market insights to generate marketing strategies and tactics, and communicate Voice of Market to regional and global marketing team.
- Develop marketing tactics to enhance customer conversion, and generate qualified leads and new opportunities using Salesforce, other traditional and digital marcoms platforms.
- Measure effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with quantitative tracking and analysis against agreed KPIs and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas, plans and final deliverables to internal and external teams and communicate with key stakeholders about marketing activities, strategies and budgets.
- Champion Commercial Transformation initiatives (including CRM, CVM, Digital Transformation, etc.) by alignment with regional and global teams.
- Adopt Digital Marketing and Communications tools to increase marcoms effectiveness, customer engagement and adoption of bioMérieux solutions.
- At least 5 years of experience on marketing management, product management and portfolio management
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree (or equivalent qualifications) in relevant bioscience and/or business disciplines
- Food Safety / Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices / Biosciences industry experience preferred
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English in both written and verbal communications
- Skilled user of Microsoft 365 suite essential, experience with Salesforce and Adobe platforms desirable
- Strong customer-orientation, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Availability to travel (up to 30%)