Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Responsible for product management and marketing in order to achieve business goal. These consist of strategic direction of one or more new and existing products; including application program, marketing programs, technical programs, strategy, planning and execution. This position is reporting to the GM - ASEAN North.
• Analyze and identify new customer needs and develop customized solutions for those needs.
• Develop and implement the marketing strategies and monitor the annual marketing plan detailing the specific revenue and profit objectives, plans and campaigns to achieve both short and long-term goals.
• Educating sales team the company promotional campaign, market insight, technical and product information.
• Working with corporate/regional team in product related activities.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Microbiology, Medical technologist or other related field preferred
- 5-7 years Sales experience in the Microbiology, Medical technologist or other related field, including management of Global/Regional/Local Key accounts.
- Experience in IVD business is preferred.
- Fluent in English and Thai to communicate with key stakeholders.
- Dynamic, and customer centricity.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and listening skills.
- Possesses driving license.
Typical Performance Indicators:
- Analyze and identify customer needs and develop customized solutions for those needs, implement and monitor the annual marketing plan detailing the specific revenue and profit objectives, plans and campaigns to achieve both short and long-term goals.
- Work closely with the distributor team in product related activities.
- Educating sales team company promotional campaign and market insights.
- Working with corporate/regional team in product related activities.
- Continually building sustainable partnership with key account customers to leverage the company business.
- Manage and update customer profiles, provide recommendations for specific action plan to advance and protect the market leadership.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies, design and execute marketing campaigns for specific product and product groups.
- Collaborates with Field Service, Technical Support, Marketing, and Research and Development to improve products and platforms and increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensures that product trainings and marketing activities implemented have strong and good impacts for sales achievement.