A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for 60 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions which determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety.
Our teams working across our digital transformation and information technology areas are literally changing healthcare through technology. Their various expertises are serving innovations for patients and business. Development of new solutions (hardware and software) as well as building qualitative data and insights contribute to the constant improvement of public health.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
What will be your responsibilities within bioMerieux ?
- Drive development and consolidation of national market data’s and customer insights (maturity, competition, regulation…)
- Lead the developments and execution of local marketing plan in alignment with the global marketing strategy
- Ensure successful products and services launch
- Lead marketing local input into budget, Strategic Plan and Commercial kick-off
- Knowledge of pharmacopoeias and regulations
- Provide market/customer insights to guide sales activities
- Modify/Create promotional materials to deliver customer value
- Responsibility Budget achievement for Industry Pharmaceutical & Cosmetic product lines
- Analyse the Market and the Competition
- Discover Customer Needs and be able to deliver a strategical approach accordingly
- Manage and organise workshops, symposiums, meeting with experts, market research and promotional activities and monitor their follow up and impact
- Manage external communication and contacts with opinion leaders, market segment associations and Strategic Accounts, be in contact with Global Marketing
- Develop and formalize local market and customer understanding to feed the local marketing plan
- Build and executes the local marketing plan, involving all necessary internal functions in alignment with the global marketing strategy.
- Supports product life cycle including feed-backs and adjustments to local requirements.
- Develop a measurement plan to assess the efficiency of their marketing activities and its customers and business impact.
- Contribute to budget, Strategic Plan and Commercial kick-off.
- Ensure alignment and communication between global, regional and local marketing organizations.
Who are you?
- Bachelor's degree in biological sciences or business-related field; MBA preferred
- Preferably 3 years’ experience minimum in Marketing
- Clear Understanding of Pharmaceutical & Cosmetic industrial processes, sales/ biology/laboratory background is a plus
- Strong analytical, communication and motivation skills
- Strong business acumen along with demonstrated work ethic, integrity and professional conduct
- Ability to prioritize, decide and execute
- Excellent teamwork skills and customer oriented
- Ability to take initiatives and demonstrate can-do attitude
- Strong Knowledge on analytical marketing, Strategic Marketing, Digital Marketing and Operational Marketing
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in MS Office programs, SAP and CRM experience is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 40% of time in Turkey or abroad
- Based in Istanbul
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.