A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions which determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety.
Our teams working across our digital transformation and information technology areas are literally changing healthcare through technology. Their various expertises are serving innovations for patients and business. Development of new solutions (hardware and software) as well as building qualitative data and insights contribute to the constant improvement of public health.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
What will be your responsibilities within bioMérieux?
- Coordinate and provide technical ongoing support to bioMérieux systems and reagents: pre-installation, technical installation, configurations, connections, training on customer site
- Answer internal and external customer/distributor inquiries according to established standards and ensure documentation in local system consulting as appropriate with Application Specialists Network, System Engineers, Management, Global Customer Support and Customer Complaint Management Center
- Provide consistent follow up of the Installed Base to ensure customer satisfaction, consumption and meet minimum key performance indicators.
- Participate in revenue generation initiatives through promotion of value added products and services, while developing and strengthening products knowledge
- Design, organize or participate in the customers meeting, evaluate and report the results; by working closely with all the supporting persons including sales team, Application Specialists, Product Managers
- Develop and maintain relationships with all customers and stakeholders by regular visits in order to engender a professional selling environment to the sales team for benefit of the company.
- Comply with quality, legal and ethical standards as well as company policies, being the interface between customers, Quality & Regulatory Affairs and Authorities concerning vigilance and translation processes (FSCA, FCA…) ensuring the follow up and documentation of these processes.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in life science field; Microbiology, Biology, Food Engineering or Veterinary
- Master's degree in Food Microbiology or Pharmaceutical Microbiology is preferred
- Working experience: 3 years of experience in an Application Specialist role (in food and or Pharmaceutical microbiology) or equivalent laboratory experience
- Good interpersonal skills, well presented with excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving skills
- Demonstrate teaching, training skills
- Proficient in applying the established Customer Service Standards
- Native Turkish and fluent English is mandatory.
- Strong IT skills; Proficient in Windows OS, MS Office programs, able to quickly learn use of CRM
- No restrictions to frequent travel in Turkey or abroad
- Istanbul or Izmir located
This is a field based position with travel expected (70% within all of Turkey).
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.