Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Customer Service
A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions which determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety.
Our teams working across our digital transformation and information technology areas are literally changing healthcare through technology. Their various expertises are serving innovations for patients and business. Development of new solutions (hardware and software) as well as building qualitative data and insights contribute to the constant improvement of public health.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
What will be your responsibilities within bioMerieux?
• Provide direct support to both internal and external customers/Operators and end users : helping set up hardware or software, Troubleshooting and diagnosing connectivity / data access problems, answering questions about hardware or software
• Support/Perform pre-site installation inspections, workflow analysis, design, coordinate, and project manage installations.
• Support/Perform software-related installation and configure software in equipment and associated peripherals.
• Training and coaching FSE, distributor FSE, customers and providing expert knowledge to their IT departments on configuration, operation maintenance and first line troubleshooting of the instruments/machines/equipment and associated automation IT infrastructure.
• Coordination and implementation of interfaces between equipment, automation, associated peripherals and customers IT information systems.
• Supporting customers in improving their equipment and automation information management procedures and processes to ensure uninterrupted operation/function and up-time.
• Support mandatory and optional software and firmware patches, upgrades and retrofit pushes via remote E-Service.
• Act as technical liaison and advisor to METER customer service teams, distributors, customers and their other vendors IT departments.
• Keep stakeholders informed/updated.
• Communicating with and briefing the customer, keeping them updated at all times.
• Escalates IT incidents when needed to the next service levels or requests additional assistance from specialists and provides the necessary follow-up to ensure the problem has been resolved to the customers satisfaction.
• Support rolling out new pro-active IT service tools and processes
Who are you?
• Higher education on information technologies (MSc, Masters), a minimum of 3 years of local and/or international experience in the field of IT services.
• Extensive understanding and experience of hospital workflow design and analysis
• IT Skills, ability to perform software updates and parameter and basic LIS configurations, validation and verification Internet Protocol, Wireless Modems/Routers, Cloud systems and services, Cyber Security…
• Experience in developing languages for example VC++ , Delphi , C# , SQL Server ,HTML,UML,XML, Java script
• Specific experience in the cyber security field
• Ability to convince, influence, and gain support both in the internal networks of the company and with customers
• Enjoy working in an intercultural and matrix environment with daily interaction with multidisciplinary teams
• Very good communication skills, a good team spirit and synthesis and a strong customer orientation.
• Be able to manage priorities and keep commitments.
• Business trips (METER countries and abroad) are to be expected (40 % )
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.