Location: Saint Louis, United States
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Engineering
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 44 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network. This includes our SLC site, formerly known as BioFire Diagnostics.
As a Senior Process Engineer, you will provide engineering support and project management for projects that may be global and regional to support the objectives of the America’s Engineering department. Ensure long term capacity for the manufacture of Biomerieux products as well as ensuring raw materials are available when needed and done so cost efficiently. Develop projects as required to maintain and improve equipment performance. Identify and coach internal resources. Act as a troubleshooter to identify and remove barriers and obstacles that could impede progress. Provide advice and guidance regarding project management. Maintain project budgets.
1.Project Management for global and regional projects.
2. Provide Engineering support for projects related to sites located in the America’s.
3. Coordinate equipment selection and installation for global and regional projects.
4. Coordinate activities of personnel from multiple departments to ensure project timelines are met.
5. Troubleshoot equipment issues during the life cycle of the project as requested.
6. Mentor those as needed to ensure clear understanding of project intent and requirements.'
1. Bachelor's Degree required
2. 8 years of experience in a manufacturing maintenance/production environment leading process and equipment projects.
3. Demonstrated successful Capital project implementation. Took a project from concept to completion.
Ability to work with engineering, maintenance, management, quality, R&D, and operations. Brings new technology and ways to accomplish tasks and improve equipment and process effectiveness.
4. Strong background in knowledge of manufacturing equipment and engineering principles.
5. Strong background in knowledge of manufacturing processes.
Please be aware that recruitment related scams are on the rise. Fraudulent job postings are being placed on other websites, and individuals posing as bioMérieux Talent Acquisition team members are reaching out via email or text message in an attempt to collect your personal and confidential information. In some cases, these scammers are also conducting bogus interviews prior to extending fraudulent offers of employment. Beware of individuals reaching out using general phone numbers and non-bioMerieux email domains (i.e. Hotmail.com, Gmail.com, Yahoo.com, etc.). If you are concerned that an interview experience or offer of employment might be a scam, please make sure you are searching for the posting on our careers site https://careers.biomerieux.com/ or contact us at [email protected].
BioMérieux Inc. and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioMérieux’s or its affiliates’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).