Support region and ASPAC country Logistic activities, contracts, relationship with providers, operation performances and support local logistics optimization inside his/her region. Lead specific projects.
- He/She will deploy the group strategy in the region for the logistics domain. Be accountable to manage the ASPAC subs logistic experts community
- Steers the optimization of his subs/cluster platform's way of working: lead times, costs, quality, workload, service performance…
- Monitoring of the performance through dashboard, KPIs and coordination meetings with countries and central teams.
- Cost management of the ASPAC logistic solutions and budget. Project for cost savings must be identified and implemented. Lead the ASPAC Supply Chain budget preparation.
- He/She will be a link with the global Supply Chain teams : global transportation, Flow management group, Cold Chain, performance team…
- Support the region by taking the lead on specific projects : new warehouses, carriers or technologies
- Ensures the Master Data accuracy: Customer transportation Lead Times, Customs Lead Time & constraints
- Leads and coach the team of 2 VIE, manage and monitor team's workload and performance; defines objectives.
- Master's degree ideally with specialization in Supply Chain or International Transportation / Customs
- More than 5 years relevant regional experience and people-management experience Expert in logistics (warehousing and transportation) and a strong negotiator
- Capability to manage external service providers, highly performance and cost-oriented.
- Project Management
- Strong ability to work in a matrix and multi-cultural environment, with good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to translate goals into action plans and highly proactive
- Strong ability in projects and functional teams management with good continuous improvement mindset
- English must be fluent