A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Reporting to the EME Clinical Marketing VP, the EME Marketing Manager - Launch Manager Data and IT role will be responsible for successfully launching and ensuring commercial adoption of new products in EME clusters and subsidiaries. This is a key role interfacing between Global Marketing teams and cluster/subsidiary Marketing teams, ensuring an efficient Go To Market (G2M) and adaptation of Global materials to EME local specificities.
This position is open to any location within EME, with expected travel (30-50%)
What will your responsibilities be within bioMérieux?
- Be the voice of EME to represent the Region in the pre-launch phases to ensure adequate prioritization of EME business opportunities in the Global Launch Plan, based on EME documented business cases of the EME product strategy
- Ensure EME market preparedness through collaboration with Medical Affairs to build and maintain a network of KOLs early adopters
- Guide Global Marketing Market Research teams on key areas/questions of focus in EME
- Develop communication strategies to raise awareness on the product value before launch, ensure maximal exposure at launch, and keep momentum in early adoption phases
- Establish a clear and simple value proposition with tailored messages by stakeholder for the new product that resonates with EME specificities, based on Global Value Dossier and Global Evidence Generation plan
- Develop a short and clear presentation of EME business strategy
- Collaborate with Regional Medical Affairs to identify the patient populations that benefit most from the new product’s value
- Ensure integration of the new product with our solution-selling/cross-selling approach to avoid product/technology silos
- Collaborate with Regional/Global Commercial Capabilities & Performance teams to deploy training, coaching, role playing activities to ensure that our customer-facing teams are fully equipped and confident to convey the value of the new product to customers
- As part of Go To Market, secure preparedness and availability of Supply Chain team, Customer Service team, Regulatory Affairs team,…, and back office preparedness (SAP, CRM,…)
- Support subsidiaries with limited marketing resources to achieve efficient product launch
- Become a key stakeholder of EME strategic business initiatives
- Support Cluster Marketing Directors and subsidiaries Product Managers to build their Marketing Plan following the Marketing Plan 4 Impact framework, in alignment with Global guidance
- Serve as the point of contact for EME Market knowledge to gather in a central repository, document, disseminate the market and customer insights (products, competition, trends, regulations,…) necessary to the Sales & Marketing teams in EME
- Animate the EME Clinical Marketing community (information sharing, best practices, identifying referents for segments / solutions… training, competencies)
- Propose recommendations to optimize the organization, skills and impact of the Marketing community within the EME Region with the objective to strengthen its business impact
- Contribute to the elaboration of the EME budget and StratPlan and forecasts
Who are you?
- Graduate degree in Science and/or Marketing, with 10 years of experience in a business environment (healthcare industry, ideally IVD)
- Strong business acumen, focused on a pragmatic approach, able to adapt and learn quickly
- Knowledge of bioMérieux launch processes is a plus
- Ability to perform both qualitative and quantitative analysis (recommendations, forecasting,…), knowledge of financial tools (business plan creation,…)
- Ability to handle priorities and deliver commitments on time (result and progress oriented)
- Team spirit and customer orientation; experienced in multicultural environment. Must thrive working cross-functionally in a matrix structure
- Demonstrate leadership through influence. Actively promote knowledge sharing with local teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong relationships and “be at the service” mindset
- Ability to develop and manage key relationships with KOL and organizations
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.