A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Reporting to the VP Clinical Marketing of the EME Region, you will be responsible to lead the execution of EME strategic plan for Data & IT solutions and to drive new business revenue through the delivery of value-added solutions that address core challenges of key stakeholders (laboratory, clinicians, antimicrobial stewardship teams, hospital and commercial management, policy makers and payers) as it relates to infectious diseases management and the fight against the global threat of antimicrobial resistance.
This position is open to any location in EME with travel expected (20-30%).
What will your responsibilities be within bioMérieux?
- Be a core contributor to EME Full Potential “Data & IT” strategic initiative
- Deliver EME mid-term marketing vision & strategy (3-5 years) for Data & IT: objectives, target market, full potential calculation, competition analysis, solutions to get there & constraints to manage (cybersecurity, connectivity & hosting, from an EME perspective)
- Define software solutions monetization strategy at EME level
- Interact with EME stakeholders: clinicians, AMS committees, laboratories, C-suite, payers, policy-makers, MoH,… to identify what insights they are looking for (mostly clinical and economic), the value they attach to them, and what are the data and solutions that EME needs to be able to provide these insights (for ex: CDSS,…)
- Provide upstream teams with a clear and descriptive set of customer requirements specific to EME, partner with internal teams/committees to determine the best way to deliver (external acquisition through Business Development, internal development)
- Support and/or deliver key sales presentations/demonstrations
- Contribute to developing Data & IT sales capabilities in the Region, together with HR and Regional GCCP partners
- Ensure clarity and alignment of Cluster VPs & Marketing Directors on the Global / EME plan
- Be acknowledged as a strong Regional lead & partner by Global teams
- Ensure that the EME Data & IT Full Potential Initiative KPIs are moving forward
- Formalize operational dashboards to follow progress
Who are you?
- Medical background (for ex: PharmD,…) with strong IT and business acumen
- Experience in leading the commercial development of IT Solutions for healthcare
- Experience in selling SaaS & cloud solutions in Europe in a healthcare environment is a plus (knowledge of cybersecurity, connectivity & hosting requirements across Europe)
- Passion for IT and how data can be turned into insights to support healthcare professionals and healthcare structures
- Strong business acumen, focused on pragmatic approach
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly, intellectual flexibility
- Emotional intelligence, strong collaboration, team spirit with cross cultural flexibility
- Ability to make the project move forward & represent EME position
- Ability to formulate strategic recommendations based on data gathered from local & global
- Ability to deliver qualitative & quantitative analysis; synthesis capacity
- Capacity to simplify complex topics to provide guidance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong relationships; “be at the service” mindset
- Ability to prioritize daily activities and deliver commitments on time (result & progress oriented)
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, acting as a collaborative link between Local and Global teams
- Demonstrate leadership through influence. Actively promote knowledge sharing with local teams
- Ability to develop and manage key relationships with KOLs and organizations
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.