A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
What will be your responsibilities at bioMérieux ?
The objective of the Center of Expertise - Employee Engagement is to ensure bioMérieux team members the most engaging experience. The Compensation & Benefits (C&B) Specialist role is to support the organization's compensation programs by administering compensation related tasks and contributing to the overall compensation strategy. Within the team dedicated to the Europe,Middle East & Africa regions, the C&B Specialist main responsibilities will be :
- Provide support and participates in activities with the compensation team to develop, implement and administer compensation policies and programs.
- Develops and/or participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company’s competitive position.
- May recommend, support or participate in corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems.
- Participate in the annual Bonus and Salary reviews process activities
- Enhance the communication/awareness around C&B process and programs
- Serves as support to Compensation team and HR Business Partners duties related to pay, benefits, policy clarification
- Reviews requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment. Participates in recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, job revisions and organizational structures.
- May prepare or participate in special studies and recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation or stock options.
- Maintains or produces regular reports, updates trackers and databases.
- Contribute to other Employee Engagement activities such as Recognition, VoE, Diversity and Inclusion, etc.
- More specifically for France, deliver reporting for both external (e.g. Index and Equity ratio) and internal needs (e.g. MBO accruals, Salary Mass calculation for budget process). Optimize and document the way to produce it.
Who are you ?
- Master degree or equivalent training in fields such as HR, Finance with a minimum of 2 years of experience
- At ease and accurate with data. Ability to make recommendation
- Highly collaborative and able to build relationships, customer focus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to foster team work and collaboration across departments/functions
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential matters
- Fluent in English and in French required
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.