Commercial Performance Manager, Industrial Microbiology ASPAC
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Other
Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job (to be defined in only one sentence):
- Reporting to the Cluster VP, you’ll be at the heart of the company's commercial strategy and will have as principal task to actively support the transformation projects aimed to improve our commercial efficiency. Drives step changes and continuous improvement in sales force management, productivity efficiency and effectiveness
- Main Accountabilities:
- Drive the implementation of the group wide commercial performance initiatives in your cluster; identify and animate a multidisciplinary teams to roll-out and maintain projects enhancing and strengthening our process.
- Help the Organization and animate communities to ensure communication, adoption and best practices-golden rules sharing to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our commercial organizations.
- In cooperation with the group initiatives directors (CVM, CRM, Value+, KAM, Distribution Management, Sales capabilities,..), support the cluster commercial leadership in the implementation, execution and follow-up of the projects.
- Support to units and cluster leadership teams in potential commercial transformation projects, make recommendations on priorities and resources if necessary.
- Guarantee the alignment of this initiative with other global and local commercial transformation initiatives
- Work closely with corporate functions (Finance, Legal, Supply-Chain, IS, Marketing, Quality, Ethics & Compliance,…) and units (industry) to ensure optimal coordination of all commercial projects.
- Support the adoption of group commercial tools, drive the local change management process. Contribute to global enhancement initiatives.
- Frequent travel will be required to be as close as possible with subsidiaries
Typical Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Industry diagnostics is an advantage, min 5-8 years of professional experience in customer and commercial operations management (sales, marketing …)
- Master degree in business and life science ?
- Multicultural experience and leadership
- Successful large scale project management experience and exposure to international complex initiatives
- Previous experience with CRM (preferably Salesforce.com) and be able to translate commercial processes into system requirements
Skills and Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and trainer capabilities are a musts.
- Ability to communicate in an autonomous, international and multi-cultural environment /cross-functional experience
- Demonstrated customer centric mindset
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, capacity to drive a multidisciplinary exercise without direct hierarchical reporting
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Proficiency in large program management
- Multidisciplinary knowledge and understanding (sales, finance, marketing, supply chain, legal,…)
- Knowledge of internal company process and strong interpersonal network
- Readiness and willingness to travel to support a global initiative
- Be proactive and able to get things done in a timely manner
- Team player
Scope and Resources Accountability, typical Performance Indicators:
- Financial Indicators : The job impacts directly and significantly the company's EBIT
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): EBIT, growth,…
- Key Contacts and Interfaces: Subs, Global Marketing, Sales, Services, Supply Chain, Finance, HR, IS, Legal